Best Football snacks

lichtie23

Deep fried Bacon on a stick!!!!! WTF?

Iv always wanted to try an authentic Philly Cheese Steak

I had bacon a stick at metlife. It was actually really rank as it was more like gammon with a huge bit of fat on it.

Like you I always wanted a Philly cheese steak but found it a bit meh. Pastrami on rye with gherkins and mustard or a sloppy Joe are the way to go.

I would also give one of my balls to find some product in the UK or a decent recipe to replicate the buffalo wings you get in New York. I tried the Franks buffalo sauce that is apparently in the original recipe but it's generic hot sauce shite.

Weirdly the closest I have found is the buffalo wings at Di Maggios. The rest of the menu is rank.

• 2 weeks later...

Making home made burgers with my kids for Sundays games. Undecided I what to have on them. Help me out P&B NFL faithful

Tomato sauce.

If not that then when I'm making home made burgers I'll chuck some diced chorizo, mozarella and hot sauce into the mince. Just add a bit more cheese and a wee bit bbq sauce when done.