Best Football snacks

lichtie23

On 02/02/2018 at 19:04, Lambie's Pigeon Feed said:

I've had to take a time out from LP chilli, simply made it too often, absolutely loved it too.

Therefore this year I will be consuming hot dogs (sans chilli), 7 Giraffes, onion rings, pistachios, salted popcorn and a variety of chocolate bars.

One giraffe is enough for me usually...

On 25/01/2018 at 19:34, Fuctifano said:

Reckon I'm going to have a go at this for the Super Bowl 

Fully expect to get the whole gamut of p&b slaggings from everything from my plates to the food but that cheese sauce and steak combo is dynamite. Plenty of steak in reserve. 

IMG_20180204_214409.jpg

Fully expect to get the whole gamut of p&b slaggings from everything from my plates to the food but that cheese sauce and steak combo is dynamite. Plenty of steak in reserve. 
IMG_20180204_214409.thumb.jpg.49b8d8f5a717643396bbf4db2409e916.jpg

The fiancée is making me haggis nachos in the 2nd quarter

My missus is on a bit of a health kick at the moment so instead of buffalo wings she made buffalo cauliflower bites, after my initial reservations about the whole idea, I found they were delicious (though I'm sure you could put a good buffalo sauce on anything and they would taste great) 

She also decided that she likes watching american football, I'm hoping she feels the same way in August and we can watch that on a Sunday instead of Sister Wives etc

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, Lambie's Pigeon Feed said:

I quite like this chicken wing idea, are people just buying frozen ones to stick in the oven and pimping them with extra sauce?

I forgot how shit hot dogs are until I made them for Championship weekend.

If you get decent proper german sausages then they're amazing. 

As mentioned on the game thread I'm going for the Lupe Pintos Chilli, tortilla chips, salsa and guacamole.

Going to do buffalo wings and nuggets (mainly because some of my mates are strange and don't like meat off the bone). Just coat the wings in baking powder and put them in the oven to give you the crispy wings, then butter and Frank's Buffalo sauce to coat them when they done.

• 11 months later...