Sir Craigie boy arrested

Love how the usual people who usually display their disgust at creditors being left unpaid then go onto champion or glorify Mr Whyte when the reality is he is one of the main reasons those creditors have ended up out of pocket , reeking of hypocrisy

He was one of the 4 horsemen, who was responsible for the death of the once glorious rangers football club. What's not to like?

He was one of the 4 horsemen, who was responsible for the death of the once glorious rangers football club. What's not to like?

Just pointing out that the reality is most of the so called moral crusaders on this site in reality did not give 2 flying ducks about any of the creditors left out of pocket

Just pointing out that the reality is most of the so called moral crusaders on this site in reality did not give 2 flying ducks about any of the creditors left out of pocket

Still more of a fck than the rangers fans, though.

I'm new here friend.

Rangers fans give no shite about the creditors their old club shafted. None. Please don't try and take moral high ground.

I have took no moral high ground , but you can't state your disgust at the scenario whilst singing the praises of one of the of not the main culprit in these creditors not receiving their cash

I have took no moral high ground , but you can't state your disgust at the scenario whilst singing the praises of one of the of not the main culprit in these creditors not receiving their cash

Kincardine, have a word with this idiot. I blame the schools!

I'm new here friend.

Rangers fans give no shite about the creditors their old club shafted. None. Please don't try and take moral high ground.

Worst one ever, back to the drawing board densboy.

• 2 weeks later...

:lol::lol::lol:

It's all gonna come out now.

They were absolutely DESPERATE to have him at the club.

x3xuvs.jpg

They let their club die :lol::lol::lol:

^^^^^^^^^

Rangers are going strong fella and playing a brand of football most teams can only dream about. We take on Livi the morra as a matter of fact.

Do try to keep up :)

Archived