Charles Green to be charged in relation to his time with Sevco

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, they were the more prominent members of the msm and we're fairly representative of the general tone. Leckie paid lip service to the public with his opposition via his man of the people act. While his colleague King leaned the other way.

The dreaded msm strikes again lol

Radio Scotland, radio Clyde, the herald, Scotsman etc were mostly singing from the rtc hymn sheet.

Forgot about ch4 there.

Of course it wasn't but it is now because of the abuse of the system.

And Rangers stopped using them when the law was changed.

The dreaded msm strikes again lol

Radio Scotland, radio Clyde, the herald, Scotsman etc were mostly singing from the rtc hymn sheet.

Forgot about ch4 there.

And Rangers stopped using them when the law was changed.

The documentary tv coverage was completely separate from sports journalist coverage and mostly at a different time. The most prominent commentators in those organisations supported the party line ie same club entering at the highest level possible.

The documentary tv coverage was completely separate from sports journalist coverage and mostly at a different time. The most prominent commentators in those organisations supported the party line ie same club entering at the highest level possible.

They were entered all right, Murray, Whyte, Green......................

The most prominent commentators in those organisations supported the party line ie same club entering at the highest level possible.

I've posted a few times that I was merely swan-necking this entire debacle until the press started pushing for 'Rangers' to enter the league in the First Division - the fact that Rangers/'Rangers' fans think the press has been against them throughout is certainly one of the most surprising things the have come out of this entire saga.

You have to be at the wind up?

The majority of the sports media had Rangers guilty and demanded the toughest of sanctions.

yes that is what they said

they separated when newco bought the club from oldco, which was six months before oldco entered liquidation

hope that helps

If that's the case, then the SFA licence would have transferred across with the club. It didn't. New club, new licence.

Are the Rangers fans really convinced that this is ggod news for them? Not only does is mean no external investment until it is cleared up (could take years), it could all end up back with Minty or Craig and with all the debts still intact.

It could mean a lot of things, even it does negatively affect the club then it has to happen.

I've a feeling that there's other people just waiting on the polis to get to them.

The latest charges relate to the police's investigation into the fraudulent sale of Deadco's assets to The Rangers Football Club in 2012.

Deadco's liquidators will seek compensation from TRFC for the amount of the fraud. As the assets (Ibrox, Murray Park car park, branding etc) were sold for a measly £5.5 million, such a claim could be for several £ million at least. Where is that money going to come from?

Btw, Dave King is not listed as a director on the plc website despite being cleared by the SFA in May.

The latest charges relate to the police's investigation into the fraudulent sale of Deadco's assets to The Rangers Football Club in 2012.

Deadco's liquidators will seek compensation from TRFC for the amount of the fraud. As the assets (Ibrox, Murray Park car park, branding etc) were sold for a measly £5.5 million, such a claim could be for several £ million at least. Where is that money going to come from?

Btw, Dave King is not listed as a director on the plc website despite being cleared by the SFA in May.

So that's what macchinstroker has been blogging then..

Lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Love him or loathe him (and I manage a bit of both), old Chuckles looks to have played a blinder here.

He (allegedly! ;) ) asset-strips the club, but builds in a guarantee that if he's caught the victim has to pay his legal fees.

It's like building a clause into your marriage contract saying "look, I'm going to f**k you rotten but I'm also going to be dipping it into every other pie that'll have me. And if you find out about it you'll have to pay all my divorce costs."

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

Mr Green the patsy all expenses paid if caught.

It's by no accident that he has such a clause.

His co-directors had a responsibility to the company to act in its best interests at all times; they must've been mad to agree to this.

Mind you, there is no sanity clause. :rolleyes:

You mean people that have a vested interest to make the transactions run as smoothly as possible.

Then get as many shysters in as possible over a short period of time to muddy the waters.

hmmm, yeah in this instance that's pobably just what happened.

And it'll keep us all entertained all through the winter, by the looks of things, quite probably at the newco's expense.

Archived