Charles Green to be charged in relation to his time with Sevco

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Ra selik , a club welcome to all Apart fae if your a proddy , even if you managed to guide us to our greatest ever period of success "

Imagine employing someone of a different religion.

Unthinkable in those days eh? Trailblazers we were. By about 100 years.

Imagine employing someone of a different religion.

Unthinkable in those days eh? Trailblazers we were. By about 100 years.

I know and then giving them the unbeleivable offers of selling your pools , , I mean look at yous now , backing and supporting racist players on the field of play to this day , not many clubs would back a racist like your club did last year , you truly do welcome everyone

a thread full of **** and diddys praying for some actual evidence to support their new club twaddle :lol:

just a wee reminder for you, the two legal exeprts who have commented on it say you are talking pish and club and company were separated, another asa style disaster is on the agenda for you with this one :thumsup2

my you are confident in these legal exeprts.

club and company separated....... :lol:

buried in separate graves then?

I know and then giving them the unbeleivable offers of selling your pools , , I mean look at yous now , backing and supporting racist players on the field of play to this day , not many clubs would back a racist like your club did last year , you truly do welcome everyone

Your old clubs fans just abused your own black players instead.

Maurice Edu Loyal.

Whataboutery's fun! :D

I hate to interrupt the 'love in' with some actual news relating to the thread title, but...

Former Rangers chief executive Charles Green has been detained by police as part of an investigation into events during his time at the club.

He arrived at Livingston police station for talks on Tuesday, saying he did not know why he was there.

BBC Scotland understands a former administrator, David Whitehouse, has also been detained.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-34109840

I hate to interrupt the 'love in' with some actual news relating to the thread title, but...

Former Rangers chief executive Charles Green has been detained by police as part of an investigation into events during his time at the club.

He arrived at Livingston police station for talks on Tuesday, saying he did not know why he was there.

BBC Scotland understands a former administrator, David Whitehouse, has also been detained.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-34109840

To be fair it's the feeling that most people have when they realise that they are in Livingston

A long shot I know, but wouldn't it be hilarious if the following were to occur....Rangers sat clear at the top of The Championship with only a few games to go, finally set for "their rightful place in the top division". Chuckles' case comes up in court at the same time and casts doubts on the legality of "the company" behind "the club". SFA and/or League are forced to suspend their membership pending clarification of their legal status.

Pure fantasy, but I think I'd die laughing if that were to come to pass.

Not pure fantasy :rolleyes:

Archived