Charles Green to be charged in relation to his time with Sevco

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

genuine question , do you'd think you can improve on last season and challange ra selik [again]

Pop on up to the big boys forum, have a wee look.

Although I think we have already shown improvement and can and will be a formidable challenge to all of our premiership fellows.

Genuine question, is everything your club stands for based upon a lie, a lie told by crooks in order to squeeze some dirty lucre out of you and is it now being run by another lot of crooks? If so, how does that make you feel and how to you square the circle, so to speak, of supporting this current criminal but condemning the previous set who are in fact yet to be convicted of anything? Puzzler for me I must say.

genuine question , do you'd think you can improve on last season and challange ra selik

Although I think we have already shown improvement and can and will be a formidable challenge to all of our premiership fellows.

Genuine question, is everything your club stands for based upon a lie, a lie told by crooks in order to squeeze some dirty lucre out of you and is it now being run by another lot of crooks? If so, how does that make you feel and how to you square the circle, so to speak, of supporting this current criminal but condemning the previous set who are in fact yet to be convicted of anything? Puzzler for me I must say.

Sevco fan asks Aberdeen fan on Sevco thread if Aberdeen can challenge Celtic?

:lol:

And there you have it , ask an Aberdeen fan a genuine question on Aberdeen and there performance and before you know it they are back to banging on about Rangers , I rest my case

Oh now we have Rico back , still coming to terms with how your club treated its greatest ever manager ?

Your deflector shields are up full today.

Surprised you're not embarrassed about bringing that subject up again after the humiliation last time.

a thread full of **** and diddys praying for some actual evidence to support their new club twaddle :lol:

just a wee reminder for you, the two legal exeprts who have commented on it say you are talking pish and club and company were separated, another asa style disaster is on the agenda for you with this one :thumsup2

Archived