Charles Green to be charged in relation to his time with Sevco

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live WITH Rangers.

Yup you and a fair-few diddies on here say the same thing.

Were I unfortunate enough to have been festooned in grey and green I'd have said "I live and Rangers can GTF"

This, though, is the difference between you and I and the difference between Scotland's leaders and Scotland's followers.

Yup you and a fair-few diddies on here say the same thing.

Were I unfortunate enough to have been festooned in grey and green I'd have said "I live and Rangers can GTF"

This, though, is the difference between you and I and the difference between Scotland's leaders and Scotland's followers.

Yeah, I can almost smell the staunchness from here.

The real differences between you and I though - is the litre of cheap whisky you imbibe daily, you insufferable old soak.

Even BBC Scotland are becoming that bit bolder:

Possibly because it's in the 'proper news' section where they have to tell the truth.

If this goes to court, some interesting home truths are going to be aired - did he buy the club and its history or did he buy the assets of a company in the process of liquidation? It's pretty certain that The Rangers' status as a new club is going to be discussed in depth and this myth of a club/company divide held up to the light. It'll be there in black-and-white and news sources will be able to report it without fear of legal challenge.

I wonder what the various football authorities will say at that point? I can imagine the statement now. 'We grudgingly acknowledge that Rangers folded but we're bending over backwards to recognise some kind of continuity for this new incarnation. Sort of.'

If this goes to court, some interesting home truths are going to be aired - did he buy the club and its history or did he buy the assets of a company in the process of liquidation? It's pretty certain that The Rangers' status as a new club is going to be discussed in depth and this myth of a club/company divide held up to the light. It'll be there in black-and-white and news sources will be able to report it without fear of legal challenge.

I wonder what the various football authorities will say at that point? I can imagine the statement now. 'We grudgingly acknowledge that Rangers folded but we're bending over backwards to recognise some kind of continuity for this new incarnation. Sort of.'

It is the smashing of their windaes they are feart of , from the moronic bigots. :lol:

Surely when he 'bought' them, the assets did not actually BELONG to Rangers, but were under control of the administrators.

And there would be no chance of smoke and mirrors jiggery-pokery by them,eh?

The only continuation that is valid after 3 1/2 years is continued grave-dancing, aching sides from laughter and Shull's sodden pantaloons

The courts give little to no shyts about continuity distinctions.

They will care about illegal acquisitions. I'd be amazed if this covers anything more than what Chuckles relationship with Fudd & Flaps, and the last minute asset purchase - switcheroo, and how that was approved.

Popcorn at the ready, just in case!

I love the soap opera that is FranchiseBrandRangers FC. :)

Yours

aDONis

A long shot I know, but wouldn't it be hilarious if the following were to occur....Rangers sat clear at the top of The Championship with only a few games to go, finally set for "their rightful place in the top division". Chuckles' case comes up in court at the same time and casts doubts on the legality of "the company" behind "the club". SFA and/or League are forced to suspend their membership pending clarification of their legal status.

Pure fantasy, but I think I'd die laughing if that were to come to pass.

As much as it pains me to admit it, they look quite competent on the field at the moment (for a lower league side). They've even got the officials accepting dives and sending off opposition players back down to a t.

For more of the hardcore lols we have come to know and love, it looks like we would need an outside intervention. Step up the hero and come in Chuckles your time is now.

As much as it pains me to admit it, they look quite competent on the field at the moment (for a lower league side). They've even got the officials accepting dives and sending off opposition players back down to a t.

For more of the hardcore lols we have come to know and love, it looks like we would need an outside intervention. Step up the hero and come in Chuckles your time is now.

How are Aberdeen actually doing so far this year souness'stache?

Rather well thanks, how nice of you to enquire. Can't help think you're motives aren't wholly genuine though, but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and overlook the inferior player and moustache to which you mistakenly refer.

genuine question , do you'd think you can improve on last season and challange ra selik

Archived