Who do you think will win the Scottish Junior Cup?

Dalry Maddie 1690

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i played in that game and found it really strange that Dalry management team thought they had just beaten Brazil .

Having played against Rob Roy the season before with Bailliston,it was probably the poorest Rob Roy team that i can remember, so i did,nt quite see it as anything special, but by the time we got back to Dalry you could see what it meant to the club and village. Probably just shows you how big a name Rob Roy has. YOU ARE GONNAE LOVE ME! RRG think i need to go to the quacks , thats a few times i,ve bigged yous up on here now.

The 90s games 1995 were brilliant, good crowds, good atmosphere, few objects were being chucked about that day ha. It was three all that day and went to a replay. Think there young team at the time were called the bushwackers or something ha. We had a decent side that season got promoted to old central premier league.I was only about 15 at the time all the lads i was with were off there nut that day. Lot different to junior football nowadays.

The Dalry team who beat us in 2011 were good very good district side, we were a decent super premier team but didn't apply ourselves on the day and deserved to get beat.

Away from the nostalgia taking the obvious out the equation (Talbot) I would go for someone like Troon as dark horses in the West.Love to see a old central side win it but the odds are against that.

You are the most vile motherfucker on this site, You are always causing trouble and people hate you..You never have anything positive to say or talk about. Your pathetic, You bounce from thread to thread with your shite. If your pissed off at someone tell them don't make them feel stupid, like you try and do with most people. Go out and get urself a ride before Your sad wee life comes to the conclusion that pie and bovril isn't the RRG show.

Bit of banter and someone who numerous posters have commented on as being an absolute moron has a meltdown. Cretin of a poster who offers nothing to the place other than trying to act the Big man throwing about insult to people they know nothing about. Funny thing you attract other absolute morons who try and act smart by agreeing with you.

I have spoke to loads of guys at games who either post on this or who have read my stuff on the forums and they are nothing but complimentary towards me, might not agree with me on things but I can have a laugh with them at games about it all, only the small minority, the unhinged who will be grown men with a mentality of a 10 year old kid who go off on one and get into a right state over a bloody forum yet have the cheek to offer life coaching to me, the you couldn't make it up.

Thank f**k for the ignore button another one added to it, other posters i feel sorry for now.

Pace will win it

They should have done it in 2006, the centenary of your one and only win, and guess who you beat in the final?

I fancy Parkhead, they have a great record in the competition and its quite a while since they did anything in it.

They should have done it in 2006, the centenary of your one and only win, and guess who you beat in the final?

I fancy Parkhead, they have a great record in the competition and its quite a while since they did anything in it.

Oan yur bike ya auld dafty i ment a team with Pace will win it????

Archived