Who do you think will win the Scottish Junior Cup?

Dalry Maddie 1690

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 90s but can remember Dalry beating Rob Roy in the Junior Cup a couple of years back

i played in that game and found it really strange that Dalry management team thought they had just beaten Brazil .

Having played against Rob Roy the season before with Bailliston,it was probably the poorest Rob Roy team that i can remember, so i did,nt quite see it as anything special, but by the time we got back to Dalry you could see what it meant to the club and village. Probably just shows you how big a name Rob Roy has. YOU ARE GONNAE LOVE ME! RRG think i need to go to the quacks , thats a few times i,ve bigged yous up on here now.

i played in that game and found it really strange that Dalry management team thought they had just beaten Brazil .

Having played against Rob Roy the season before with Bailliston,it was probably the poorest Rob Roy team that i can remember, so i did,nt quite see it as anything special, but by the time we got back to Dalry you could see what it meant to the club and village. Probably just shows you how big a name Rob Roy has. YOU ARE GONNAE LOVE ME! RRG think i need to go to the quacks , thats a few times i,ve bigged yous up on here now.

Archived