Partick Thistle Vs Dundee

Thats another thing, what happened to McPake ? Usually this would of been a big issue but thankfully we have 3 very good CBs

Derek Ferguson said on Radio Scotland that he was holding his hammy as he went off.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm probably going to get shot down but I think we overrate McPake a lot. He's decent and that's it.

I agree.

He is a good leader though and plays baws oot. Would throw himself in the way of a Syrian refugees inevitable RPG attack if it would benefit Dundee FC.

Loves a goal against the DABS as well.

Yeh but people don't have the guts to stand up against a forum heavyweight like myself.

Don't get me wrong I love big James as much as the next bloke and I think we are worse when he doesn't play but he lacks concentration sometimes and it leads him to make these last ditch tackles. And it does occasionally prove costly.

Just seen the highlights and that is poor from Loy not holding his run for his offside goal.

I was raging at the time, would've been game over instead of the usual nervy ending. Stewart obviously should've scored, but Loy has to make sure he stays behind the ball. With the build up it would've been a quality goal too.

Archived