Partick Thistle Vs Dundee

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just back in from watching Straight Outta Compton - are you saying you nicked the kids money and started a record company?

I don't give a f**k

That's the problem 8)

just watched the highlights, the move leading up to Doolan's miss was as good a piece of football as we've played all season. Lindsay had a bit of a shitemare, would expect to see Seasick back in next week if he doesn't chip a nail in training. Was surprised Hemmings didn't get in behind more often, we seemed to be a bawhair away from a last man foul on about 20 occasions.

We really struggle to get men in the box, even when we were 1-0 down and in theory going for it, Doolan was totally isolated after Muirhead and Stevenson went off.

I don't think we're doomed (yet) but the pattern of either play shite and get gubbed or play ok and don't get a win needs to be halted pretty soon.

How well did Calder play when he came on?

Looked a bit over exuberant when he came on a bit all over the place. Trying to hard if that make sense but looks very good running a players. Should be very good once he calms down. Played a couple of nice balls up for the strikers and looked decent in the air.

Just seen the goal. Craziness from Partick Thistle to allow Greg Stewart to run from his own half to just outside the Partick Thistle box before even going near him, never mind putting a challenge in. Deserved what they got there, shocking piece of defending and the midfield was nowhere to be seen.

Archived