Aberdeen v Celtic - 12/9/15

So its wrong to stand up against racism ?

Yeah it does piss me off when the MSM call me an anti irish bigot but laugh off a black player being victimised by an already bigoted, terrorist supporting fanbase.

You're not standing up to racism, you're not just seething but also desperate to play the victim.

1247.gif

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonev is a twat, Celtic handled the whole thing poorly too. No wonder Logan is still pissed.

Not doing himself any favours tho by keeping the thing going.

Eh ?

Seriously, are you for real ? This is Shay's fault now is it ? Fucking hell.

Wonder why Griffiths made those comments about the Ref ?. 2 days after being on the front page for his songs about refugees. Just after Lawell was making comments about the "Celtic Values" and donations to the latest humanitarian crisis.

What a Club eh ?

You're not standing up to racism, you're not just seething but also desperate to play the victim.

1247.gif

Im playing a victim by highlighting the continued abuse of a black player who plays for my Club, whilst answering a question from someone who asked who Shay was directing his actions to?

Im playing a victim by highlighting the continued abuse of a black player who plays for my Club, whilst answering a question from someone who asked who Shay was directing his actions to?

You said you're standing up against racism, You're clearly not. You are desperate to be a victim here "calling me an anti irish bigot" :lol:

You said you're standing up against racism, You're clearly not. You are and despite to be a victim here "calling me an anti irish bigot" :lol:

Enrico.

Answer this.

Why did the MSM call our support Anti Irish Bigots based on lies from a football managers agent. All over Twitter, Facebook, front pages and on our TVs.

Why was John Terry and Suarez all over the phone-ins, the main news bulletins etc

Both deemed to be headline news.

But nothing about the abuse of a Black player and OK for a commentator to find it amusing ?

Justify it. Go on.

Enrico.

Answer this.

Why did the MSM call our support Anti Irish Bigots based on lies from a football managers agent. All over Twitter, Facebook, front pages and on our TVs.

Why was John Terry and Suarez all over the phone-ins, the main news bulletins etc

Both deemed to be headline news.

But nothing about the abuse of a Black player and OK for a commentator to find it amusing ?

Justify it. Go on.

West Coast bias mate...

At least you're not upset though

It will be interesting to see if Aberdeen can keep up this form for the rest of the season. I think the likelihood is Aberdeen and Celtic will more less be neck and neck by the new year, but Celtic will start to pull away once Aberdeen suffer a few injuries, suspensions and general fatigue.

West Coast bias mate...

At least you're not upset though

Whatever.

Just makes it all the sweeter when we beat you.

Head held high tomorrow walking into work here in Soap Dodge City.

Night. X

Whatever.

Just makes it all the sweeter when we beat you.

Head held high tomorrow walking into work here in Soap Dodge City.

Night. X

Wait.... if its soap dodge city, why do you live here? that makes no sense, unless somehow you enjoy going without soap?

Tonev is a twat, Celtic handled the whole thing poorly too. No wonder Logan is still pissed.

Not doing himself any favours tho by keeping the thing going.

He gets booed every time he plays Celtic simply because he reported one of their players for giving him racial abuse. He has every right to give a bit of it back when we beat them.

Fair play to both teams for proving that you don't have to be particularly good to serve up an entertaining game of football.

The referee must delighted to know that despite having an absolute stinker, he was still far from the worst performer on Saturday.

Shat the bed, chief.

Players just seem totally disinterested, the pish players are just pish but the decent players are lacking drive. Brown/Johansen especially. From what I saw, only Bitton and Griffiths got pass marks.

Archived