Aberdeen v Celtic - 12/9/15

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many caps did Shinnie win while at ICT?

Please don't tell me he doesn't get picked purely because he plays for Aberdeen, thats paranoid talk

He doesn't get picked because he doesn't play for Celtic or down south. That's the point.

Probably better doing that instead of saying we will win only to get pumped and look like fools.

You know, like when you played Malmo.

Actually hint of self awareness from stand free... I am shocked. Still don't think much of how you look down on the proud Ulster Scots and the proud Irish people in Northern and Southern Ireland. They are both some of the coolest people one could meet. Humans are humans for all that as Rabbie Burns would say. Hopefully one day those proud peoples will find a way to live side by side in peace.

Aberdeen win, so he thinks I better call in a national radio station and moan about the lack of Aberdeen players in the Scotland squad (the same complaints we hear at every squad announcement)

I have to admit I completely agree with this. I winced when I heard that boy and a few of the other callers. If I had gone on I would have been focusing on the strength of character to come back and win despite going down to ten men. Yes. Thompson had a shite game and, having seen it again, we should have been down to ten men for most of the game not the last 25 minutes but today is a day for enjoying the result and all it brings not bitching about the ref. He got two big decisions wrong but it was one for each side so I don't think anyone can claim he was biased.

I would be pissed off about the Considine decision if I was a Celtic fan but that aside I've had a few Celtic fans tell me Aberdeen were the better team today and deserved it.

COYR

Watched the game today and I saw no evidence that Charlie Mulgrew was anything other than average as a left back. On the other side of the pitch Graeme Shinnie one of the most consistent performers in the last two years was yet again outstanding. Why is it that adding a player like Shinnie takes that Aberdeen team to another level, when Mulgrew plays for Celtic at left back does he do the same for Celtic?.

Watched the game today and I saw no evidence that Charlie Mulgrew was anything other than average as a left back. On the other side of the pitch Graeme Shinnie one of the most consistent performers in the last two years was yet again outstanding. Why is it that adding a player like Shinnie takes that Aberdeen team to another level, when Mulgrew plays for Celtic at left back does he do the same for Celtic?.

Mulgrew wasn't playing LB..?

And neither was Shinnie?

Did you actually watch the game? :lol:

2 Goals conceded in 6 league games? Can't be many teams who can say that in the world. Well in!

Sheep on fire. ;)

As for Celtic, they are giving them away. Its getting like fucking embarrassing if your team can't score two goals against them.

Watch Thursday evening as Ajax put another two past them. :lol:

Archived