Aberdeen v Celtic - 12/9/15

I think we saw today why players like Mulgrew and Forrest shouldn't be anywhere near the Scotland squad. Brown also looks finished.

Yeah, that wasn't his complaint though. Nice attempt at defending it.

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I flagged it up probably on the first page of the thread...... What about the Celtic defence....

There is Lustig - very well done to him for not being injured. he'll be injured soon enough. Rate him highly.

Izaguire - he is decent but not the greatest defender. Delia leaving him out of the team won't do much for his confidence

Boyata - never been a player I have rated. Lumbering

Mulgrew - fantastic skills but doesn't fit into any position

Blackett - bags of potential - but very inexperienced

Simunovic - have never seen him play. Even if he is a world beater will need time

Ambrose - ok at centre half. At full back he is worse than Bob Malcolm

Last season both Denayer and VVD were on a different level far too good for Scottish football. this season the defence is a huge question mark and because of that Gordon (best keeper in years) is not having a good start

Celtic won the midfield battle in the first half and were well on top. dons got the break with penalty out of nothing and from then on in never looked like losing.

The winning goal was a pleasant surprise

Fantastic. After the red, I figured we'd do our usual and end up losing. Great to see the team keep pushing all the way, and hopefully this result will strengthen the resolve and belief in themselves.

COYR

:lol:

Aberdeen fans on the radio, the first one claims the ref was biased against them, and the second moans about the lack of Aberdeen players in the Scotland squad

Not true mate.

The guy said the Ref was hopeless not biased, which he was.

We are moaning about no AFC players, because we can now back our argument. Today is a GIRFUY moment from every angle. For all the crap we have seen over the years and all the abuse and slagging we endured, we will enjoy our 5 mins of pissing you all off.

But

Tonight is Shay's night.

COYR

:lol:

Aberdeen fans on the radio, the first one claims the ref was biased against them, and the second moans about the lack of Aberdeen players in the Scotland squad

They still have quite some way to go yet before splashing as many tears as you have though.

Absolute scenes today!!! So much love for Shay Logan giving it to the Celtic fans.

Very un-Aberdeen performance getting stuck in at 1-0 down after some of the bottle jobs we've had in big games.

Just arrived in Glasgow an hour ago and took great pleasure in passing the Celtic buses imagining the seethe and rage inside them. Also had a few boys in a Dundee petrol station congratulating me on our win.

Ref was shocking. Consi should have seen red, we should have had 2 pens. I haven't seen the Hayes challenge again so can't comment.

I'm fucking buzzing

Mulgrew is better than shinnie?

Again, that wasn't what he was moaning about.

Aberdeen win, so he thinks I better call in a national radio station and moan about the lack of Aberdeen players in the Scotland squad (the same complaints we hear at every squad announcement)

Archived