The View

shawfield shed boy

My mate once booted seven shades of shite out of Kyle in the DCA 'patio'.

My wee brothers claim to fame, once, was, before the View "made it" they had just won a battle of the bands competition. Pipping my brothers band, in the process. Full o drink, winning the compo, youthful exuberance and possibly other ingredients caused the ungracious in victory type behaviour from the Lads from Dryburgh. The end result was my wee brothers band knocked seven shades of shite outta them.

Lang time ago though.

My wee brothers claim to fame, once, was, before the View "made it" they had just won a battle of the bands competition. Pipping my brothers band, in the process. Full o drink, winning the compo, youthful exuberance and possibly other ingredients caused the ungracious in victory type behaviour from the Lads from Dryburgh. The end result was my wee brothers band knocked seven shades of shite outta them.

Lang time ago though.

The View supported big name last night. What were your brothers band up tae last night

They spend one week of the summer at a caravan park in Montrose.

On the two occasions I've met them they were utter wanks the first time & true gents the second time?!?!?!

In reply to the OP, probably not. But is any bars in Dundee running buses to the next Hue & Cry gig?

No, cos the c***s still haven't found Linda yet.

Lang time ago though.

What is the name of your brothers band ?

Just back from a tour of Japan. They're doing awright, I suppose.

I always thought "They're big in Japan" was music speak for "Pish and somehow got a record deal".

• 9 months later...

Archived