Results ?

Nithsdale I am led to believe were a total embarrasment today - no desire, no stomach for a fight and couldn't string two passes together

I watched them beat Abbey Vale recently and they looked awright but when the big boys come calling they bottle it

Used to be the case that you always knew you were in game when the Dale came calling but now they are a bunch of pussycats with no backbone -- changed days ...

Played with Nithsdale and always gave teams a game and Threave and Dalbeattie were in the league. Beat Threave in a final at Sanquhar too. I was hoping to go back this season but was told by manager he had too many players. Quite glad noo. Losing 10 is shocking

Could've ripped them a new set of changing rooms. My name is Ecky. Not eccy

Eccles, whats going on pal? You are never on here anymore! I come back on here to watch you running the show only to find that you've lost the fire in your belly?? You've changed!! c***s are out-arguing you all over the shop!!

The old Eccles would never lose an argument! Remember the time I told you a crow and a raven were the same animal??? You made me look like a fuckin dick with your explanation of why they are different (supposedly Ravens cut about in pairs and Crows fanny about in packs)! What about the time I claimed Germany won the world cup in 1974? As quick as a right fast dug you hit me with "West Germany ya tit"!! Made me feel so small but you were right!!!

We need the fire back in your belly!! You've lost your spark pal!!

Archived