Cumnock Juniors

Cantona

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McKeown wasn't even first choice for the job . Looks pretty clueless . Think if Broughty beat Cumnock in the Scottish his time will be up .

Silly talk. The mans played at a good level, he knows football. This result will benefit Cumnock in the long run. Too man quality players within the squad not to go up and all credit goes to McKeown for attracting these players to the club

Silly talk. The mans played at a good level, he knows football. This result will benefit Cumnock in the long run. Too man quality players within the squad not to go up and all credit goes to McKeown for attracting these players to the club

From what I have seen of Cumnock this season, when things aren't going their way the manager has no idea how to turn things round, at Lugar in the Ardagh cup from totally dominating the game he makes two changes in midfield, what happens completely overrun in the middle of the park, same thing at Beith last season, from coasting to victory he decimates the midfield, starting three all taken off, from 4-1 up we scraped a draw. Probably the result that relegated us, the guy is clueless

From what I have seen of Cumnock this season, when things aren't going their way the manager has no idea how to turn things round, at Lugar in the Ardagh cup from totally dominating the game he makes two changes in midfield, what happens completely overrun in the middle of the park, same thing at Beith last season, from coasting to victory he decimates the midfield, starting three all taken off, from 4-1 up we scraped a draw. Probably the result that relegated us, the guy is clueless

I have an idea, let's give you the job.

Murphy, McNeil and Burns have more quality than most players within this division. McKeown deserves credit for getting these guys on board. Give the man time. Yes his record last year wasn't great but I'd say that was a team he inherited.

Trust me you's doubters will be eating your words

Shock you're getting involved. Mr I have it in for McKeown

The giest of open forums is for others to be involved as they feel free to do so. Already said I don't have it in for anyone, bit unfair to slag off folk you don't know on a forum, thats why I told you I get involved through the fact Cumnock Juniors as a whole are in trouble. You are very contradictiary, one post you hold the guy up and now you say you have it in for him. Make your mind up.

The giest of open forums is for others to be involved as they feel free to do so. Already said I don't have it in for anyone, bit unfair to slag off folk you don't know on a forum, thats why I told you I get involved through the fact Cumnock Juniors as a whole are in trouble. You are very contradictiary, one post you hold the guy up and now you say you have it in for him. Make your mind up.

Don't have it in for him.... Give us a break. Quote after quote. Never once did I say your point was horrendously wrong (wrong yes). Where have I contradicted myself???

Let the man lead HIS team

Archived