Cumnock Juniors

Cantona

Sweep you are quite clearly a member of the Lugar commitee who is unhappy at any potential replay being help away from your park. You are entitled to your opinion but the relevant authorities have obviously made the decision so time to move on!!!

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweep you are quite clearly a member of the Lugar commitee who is unhappy at any potential replay being help away from your park. You are entitled to your opinion but the relevant authorities have obviously made the decision so time to move on!!!

I am not a member of the Lugar committee. Can I please say this for the last time.Why did Cumnock agree to this?

I know who sweep is. He is not on Lugar's committee.

I believe that the Lugar committee will maintain their dignified silence on this matter as it is clearly outwith their control.

Ffs - how Black & White ( no pun intended) does it have to be for some folk - the powers that be (SJFA - POLICE - etc etc) say replay doesn't happen at Lugar - case closed

So Cumnock should fight to get a game to Lugar , which would have to be discussed with the said people who made the original decision to return to Auchinleck - in event of a replay

The delay caused could only do one thing - cause a delay in getting stewarding/ police / catering etc etc etc all in place and neither Cumnock nor Lugar's feelings would be considered

As it is said in Frozen ..... Let it Go

If the game had been played yesterday and had been a draw, it's likely that Fixtures Man would have given Lugar an away match next week. That's why he usually holds back the fixtures for the weekend after the Scottish Junior Cup rounds.

Archived