Is Usain Bolt on steroids?

Shuggie_Murray7

I wouldn't be at all surprised if bolt was clean....hes the wrong shape conventionally for a 100m guy n was a 400 runner before switching down (hence the big drops in time early in his career) most peds allow athletes to train more....not sure that bolt would be up for that he notoriously hates training.....i think (hope) he is just a freak of nature who is just born quicker than others.....problem is it would mean other people will certainly use peds to try to compete. As for other sports look at the size of welsh youth grade rugby players.....no chance thats come about naturally.....lots of rumours about south hemisphere players too....the number of positive tests in both rugby codes is stupidly low...,

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As for other sports look at the size of welsh youth grade rugby players.....no chance thats come about naturally.....lots of rumours about south hemisphere players too....the number of positive tests in both rugby codes is stupidly low...,

Click on the Telegraph link I posted further up the thread, rugby players make up more than half the UK athletes currently banned.

• 1 year later...
7 hours ago, DnRo said:

There's a good chance he's not doping... This is a probabilistic analysis about whether Bolt uses performance-enhancing drugs or not. It says there's an 80% likelihood he's clean. Check it out - https://www.rootclaim.com/claims/did-usain-bolt-use-performance-enhancing-drugs-14420

The fact that "Bolt’s outspoken statements against PEDs, the lack of noticeable PED side effects, and him never failing a drug test" is one of the main pieces of evidence in the case for him being clean ruins it's credibility for me.

On 16/09/2015 at 16:02, Tamdunk said:

I always thought Gareth Bale was a failed Welsh rugby experiment

Bale bulked up and developed his muscles after joining Real Madrid. At Spurs, his physique was normal. Ronaldo had a similar transformation. 

On 30/09/2015 at 22:10, Martin Nelson said:

'British' tennis player Johanna Konta must be arousing some suspicion.

Konta has progressed steadily up the rankings over the last few years. Physically, she has not changed much.

On the hand, look at Stosur...

110623361.jpg&f=1

060115m_SamStosur_800x600.jpg?itok=jHBEO

th?id=OIP._NnlTCRpbI6rOgwjwf4E_gEsDh%26p

Archived