LEAFA 15/16

SteveThePirate

Lothian went from a treble to winning absolutely nothing 😂😂 start of the season they thought they where going to win the Scottish cup but couldn't even win there own 6 team league! Wouldn't surprise me if they folded

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lothian went from a treble to winning absolutely nothing 😂😂 start of the season they thought they where going to win the Scottish cup but couldn't even win there own 6 team league! Wouldn't surprise me if they folded

They've folded

Use best team craigshill got beat by Linlithgow. No takin anyhin away fae them lyk deserved the win, good game, watched 1st half, but craigshill looked pish. If that's leafas best team am laughin! Come threw west n wel show yis a decent ootfit!

Use best team craigshill got beat by Linlithgow. No takin anyhin away fae them lyk deserved the win, good game, watched 1st half, but craigshill looked pish. If that's leafas best team am laughin! Come threw west n wel show yis a decent ootfit!

in English please ....

Edinburgh Rose or tollcross for the prem.

Danderhall for the championship.

Craigshill - Lothian west.

Clermiston - Lothian East.

Edinburgh south vics - Edinburgh East.

Shotts - Edinburgh west.

Decent effort mate! 4 out of 5 with the bolded teams winning their league.

The only one you got wrong finished as runners up. 

Decent effort mate! 4 out of 5 with the bolded teams winning their league.

The only one you got wrong finished as runners up.

Cheers mate! Thought clermiston might have won it based on the previous season. Turned into a one horse race.

Should be another strong premier next year.

Anyone know the last time a side retained the Premier?

I wonder if it's been done recently. Both Sandys and Newcraighall have struggled recently after winning it.

Fancy your chances ElNiño? Will be a tougher league next year

Glad the silly rule of leagues being decided on bookings has been scrapped aswell, now down to head to heads.

Yer man from Lithgae proposed the change and it was comfortably voted in, I was going to propose it also.

Looking forward to next season, we've got a huge task to try and compete with Craighsill in the Championshop but if you don't aim high and believe in yourselves then there's no point playing!

Is anyone interested in the manager vacancy at Dunedin Athletic? Good set up, well run club, decent squad, but struggled without a full time manager last season. Club runs itself financially, and the facilities are brilliant. 

Archived