LEAFA 15/16

SteveThePirate

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Based on....?

I think Jimmy Grimble is a Danderhall guy. Mind them....they were the best team in Prem 2 last season, except for Linlithgow, Edin Uni, South Gyle and Tynie. Looks like they're still in Prem 2 actually...

South gyle are gash based on a 3 3 draw against 9 men last season. Before I was sent off team I played for in cruise control and where struggling to put the ball past me that day.

Still banned for a supposed punch on whoever....

South gyle are gash based on a 3 3 draw against 9 men last season. Before I was sent off team I played for in cruise control and where struggling to put the ball past me that day.

I wasn't there that day, just like half the rest of the team I was at Hampden for the Scottish Cup semi.

Christ, it's one thing when Danderhall are saying you're pish, it's fucking hilarious when that diddy keeper from Dunalba is saying it!

I wouldn't worry too much about being suspended, I think all the shite teams have goalies sorted for the season.

Right okay so your goalie of the team that finished bottom of the league and amassed a total of 9 points over 20 games. That sounds gash....

I think Jimmy Grimble is a Danderhall guy. Mind them....they were the best team in Prem 2 last season, except for Linlithgow, Edin Uni, South Gyle and Tynie. Looks like they're still in Prem 2 actually...

Jimmy Grimble no longer plays for Danderhall.

that was a bad day for us. almost as bad as you acting the hard guy when being sent off. a couple of other people have mentioned it already but if I was the goalie of a team who finished ROCK BOTTOM of the league, I'd probably keep my mouth shut. Unless you've managed to secure a move to a decent team at at decent level. And I don't mean Kelso, etc that you keep waffling on about in the other forums!!!

Jimmy Grimble no longer plays for Danderhall.

Did he get a move to Real Madrid - considering he must be ssssoooo good to slate everyone else.

I'll give Danderhall their due, they were a decent side when we played them. The league is judged over 20 games - not 1 or 2 where teams fail to win.

If Danderhall were better than South Gyle - they'd be in the prem. But theyre not!!

and not finishing above Tynecastle last season is embarrassing as they were horrific!!!

that was a bad day for us. almost as bad as you acting the hard guy when being sent off. a couple of other people have mentioned it already but if I was the goalie of a team who finished ROCK BOTTOM of the league, I'd probably keep my mouth shut. Unless you've managed to secure a move to a decent team at at decent level. And I don't mean Kelso, etc that you keep waffling on about in the other forums!!!

Did he get a move to Real Madrid - considering he must be ssssoooo good to slate everyone else.

I'll give Danderhall their due, they were a decent side when we played them. The league is judged over 20 games - not 1 or 2 where teams fail to win.

If Danderhall were better than South Gyle - they'd be in the prem. But theyre not!!

and not finishing above Tynecastle last season is embarrassing as they were horrific!!!

Warms the bench for easthouses!

That is true, unfortuantely for us last year we got off to a terrible start.

We will be next season if we keep playing how we have been so far thats for sure!

Tynecastle werent the best last year and we beat them both times we played them but they got off to a great start.

Tolcross not looking to dangerous this season!! Also Edinburgh East doesn't look like it's going to be a walk for South vics. New team FC oceana playing well, just beat Edinburgh alba 3-1 in the Scottish also.

I know the majority of the players in that team and ESV will walk all over them lol Edin Alba arent exactly good

Not exactly good but 2 leagues above and unbeaten so it's a good result for the newcomers, I know a few players from esv and am not impressed very average

It is a good result for them granted doing well so far in there first season but the teams they have played in there league are catmeat especially Cavalry Tranent ect Oceana wouldnt handle teams like Tollcross Sandys Shotts Victoria Craigshill Clermiston St Bernards ect there in a poor league but ESV will 100% beat them so will Waverley Athletic all the best to the oceana lads tho there aw good lads and some decent players in the team i hope they prove me wrong!

I wouldn't say there's any great amateur teams to be honest every is capable of beating anyone on there day spoke to a few of them the other day and they fancy there chances against anyone, can only beat what's infront of you!

Craigshill Thistle mate go and watch them there not an amatuer team anyway put it that way!

Archived