• Created
  • Last Reply

Morning Pez

Andy Enwood sent off

David Swan x2

Paul McCracken

Butler who was at RB

The first goal was either jackinelli or Coyle

morning mate, thanks for that! You at the game? Was it as 1 sided as the scoreline suggests or they just crumble after the sending off?

Fuckin Enwood 🙈

morning mate, thanks for that! You at the game? Was it as 1 sided as the scoreline suggests or they just crumble after the sending off?

Fuckin Enwood

I went along to the game and was looking forward to it but it turned out to the one of the most one sided final I have seen .

Both teams started at a slow tempo with craigshill Davis Swan with a couple of runs and few half chances . Ferneside by passed the midfield and sent the ball long to the front two and I thought the bald lad help it up well with no support from midfield

Craigshill scored the first from a corner by the lad Jaconelli who had been the standout player thus far

Second goal was scored by swan if I am right but I can't remember the phase of play but was a good goal .

Second half I thought craighsill were different class, they passed the ball brilliant , think Bobby main moved crackers to CM and jaconelli CB and the lad geo was controlling it from there on,dropping deep and playing some good diagonal balls for the lad lurinskey and Swann in the final third.

Craigshill got the 4th and 5 to with simple ball s over the top which I thought the ferneside defenders could have stepped a few yards and defended better but not to be but very surprising as the no 5 I know has good EOS experience form yester years.

The players that really stood out for me

Alex lurinsky- great movement, running power exceptional and very intelligent

Swan- direct , busy and great in 1 v 1 situations

Tony jaconelli - personally was the best player on the park .great reader of the game .tactically very astute.

Rab macgregor - wand of left food , great energy and good defensively .

Ferneside were very very poor maybe an off day but they looked off the pace , played very deep and hence was very easy for criaghshill picking up play between the lines and running riot all game

Only positive was the no 11 not sure his name but looked like he was miles ahead of his team mates technically .

Cut a dejected figure .

All the best to both teams .

I went along to the game and was looking forward to it but it turned out to the one of the most one sided final I have seen .

Both teams started at a slow tempo with craigshill Davis Swan with a couple of runs and few half chances . Ferneside by passed the midfield and sent the ball long to the front two and I thought the bald lad help it up well with no support from midfield

Craigshill scored the first from a corner by the lad Jaconelli who had been the standout player thus far

Second goal was scored by swan if I am right but I can't remember the phase of play but was a good goal .

Second half I thought craighsill were different class, they passed the ball brilliant , think Bobby main moved crackers to CM and jaconelli CB and the lad geo was controlling it from there on,dropping deep and playing some good diagonal balls for the lad lurinskey and Swann in the final third.

Craigshill got the 4th and 5 to with simple ball s over the top which I thought the ferneside defenders could have stepped a few yards and defended better but not to be but very surprising as the no 5 I know has good EOS experience form yester years.

The players that really stood out for me

Alex lurinsky- great movement, running power exceptional and very intelligent

Swan- direct , busy and great in 1 v 1 situations

Tony jaconelli - personally was the best player on the park .great reader of the game .tactically very astute.

Rab macgregor - wand of left food , great energy and good defensively .

Ferneside were very very poor maybe an off day but they looked off the pace , played very deep and hence was very easy for criaghshill picking up play between the lines and running riot all game

Only positive was the no 11 not sure his name but looked like he was miles ahead of his team mates technically .

Cut a dejected figure .

All the best to both teams .

agree with the majority of what you have said regarding this game. i personally thought rab macgregor was man of match. never put a foot wrong all night and should have taken pen that eck missed. i think c-hill should always play crackers in midfield but boab tends to go with tony in there with cracks at centre half in the bigger games i have watched. i understand why but think they have better attacking options with him playing in midfield. ferny were very poor and it looked like they never believed they could win the game from the start.

Some people saying Paties Road some saying Ainslie Park.

Fancy Lothian 3-1. Looks like Lothian are going to win the league as they need 1 win from their 2 remaining games. Also got the semi of the Stead and Simpson cup vs The Standard tomorrow night at Saughton. The other semi being Roslin and Meadowbank.

Saturday Premier now down to Edinburgh Rose, East Linton and Linlithgow after Tollcross lost 4-1 to Edin Rose last week. Who do people fancy going into the last few games?

Championship between Shotts and Danderhall. Danderhall have had a great season but are playing catch up due to being in a lot of the cups still. Fancy Shotts for the league as they have the points on the board but Danderhall for the South of Scotland Cup.

Fancy Lothian 3-1. Looks like Lothian are going to win the league as they need 1 win from their 2 remaining games. Also got the semi of the Stead and Simpson cup vs The Standard tomorrow night at Saughton. The other semi being Roslin and Meadowbank.

Saturday Premier now down to Edinburgh Rose, East Linton and Linlithgow after Tollcross lost 4-1 to Edin Rose last week. Who do people fancy going into the last few games?

Championship between Shotts and Danderhall. Danderhall have had a great season but are playing catch up due to being in a lot of the cups still. Fancy Shotts for the league as they have the points on the board but Danderhall for the South of Scotland Cup.

I fancy Danderhall to snatch it, East Linton for the Premier .. however if they lose a game that'll set up a huge game between The Rose and Linlithgow.

Penicuik aren't in stead and Simpson cup anymore they got beat of salters in the first round. Roslin have a good chance to win that cup. And salters will have a good go on Sunday I think, they have won a cup every year they have played

I fancy Danderhall to snatch it, East Linton for the Premier .. however if they lose a game that'll set up a huge game between The Rose and Linlithgow.

East Linton drew 1-1 with Fernieside tonight

Penicuik aren't in stead and Simpson cup anymore they got beat of salters in the first round. Roslin have a good chance to win that cup. And salters will have a good go on Sunday I think, they have won a cup every year they have played

Yeah I got it wrong. It's Meadowbank vs Roslin.

I fancy Lothian to beat the salters by a goal. Won't be much in it, two very good sides.

Linlithgow for the prem.

Danderhall for the championship. Massive 3 points tonight in a 4-2 win v lochend.

Who wins stead and Simpson predictions?

Where was lochend playing? They have a decent team one week and a terrible team the week after lol

Think Lothian will beat roslin in the final.

Was up at danderhall. Had plenty bodies mate that's for sure lol not the team they were but always up for a battle

East Linton drew 1-1 with Fernieside tonight

That'll not matter ... south gyle will forfeit their game, and I expect East Linton to beat Edinburgh University easily

Of course it matters. 

It now means Edinburgh Rose are now 2 points ahead of them with two games to play and Linlithgow are on the same points with the same games played.

It's in Edinburgh Rose's and Linlithgow's hands. Provided Edin Rose beat Fernieside and Linlithgow beat Spartans then the only hope East Linton have is if those two draw on the last day and East Linton have a better disciplinary record than Edin Rose. Or Linlithgow beat Rose on the last day and East Linton have a better disciplinary record than Linlithgow.

If Edinburgh Rose beat Fernieside and Linlithgow then it doesn't matter what East Linton do.

Archived