LEAFA 15/16

SteveThePirate

I've watched pennies a couple times this season so know they are a decent side. They were the better team in the semi final but never took there chances. Fernieside keeper also had a stormer of a game.

Fernie keeper is different class, makes most Scotland AM squads if I'm right.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fernie keeper is different class, makes most Scotland AM squads if I'm right.

he makes the LEAFA select squads but not Scotland. Not sure if he's ever been called up for the Scotland select, mostly West players and rightly so tbh. Got a few from Craigshill now and some from other teams which is good to see though.

he makes the LEAFA select squads but not Scotland. Not sure if he's ever been called up for the Scotland select, mostly West players and rightly so tbh. Got a few from Craigshill now and some from other teams which is good to see though.

Grant aitchison from danderhall should be in amongst the scotland team, absolute joke he's not tbh

Aitchy are you fishing. Gid player but none of that team are good enuf. walker is a cat

Classic Gary Shearer doing what he does best haha. Walker is a great keeper!! One of the best LEAFA has to offer

There's a Lad Sunday leafa, 50 goals 22 games.

He's rank rotten and so is the Sunday league mind you.

Quite disrepectfull. Top 4 in the premier on a sunday could hold their own at championship and above on a Saturday. Lothian Utd full of boys playing top level on a Saturday, ourselves regularly taking on and beating top level Saturday teams. Newton Heath and RDV packed with quality that would compete. Remind us who you chuck the ball into the net for again??

There's a Lad Sunday leafa, 50 goals 22 games.

He's rank rotten and so is the Sunday league mind you.

There's only 6 teams left in the top Sunday league due to teams folding so it's rubbish in that regard. Plenty good players playing in those teams that are left though.

I know Lothian Utd is full of players from Edinburgh Rose, Sandys, Tollcross, St Bernards etc. 

Salters, Roslin and Newton Heath are also good sides.

I reckon there's around 10-20 players playing in that league that have been to the semi final stage of the East of Scotland Cup on a Saturday over the last few years. Some have gone on to the final and some have even won it so there's plenty of good players in the league.

Archived