LEAFA 15/16

SteveThePirate

Boom. Pennies are horrible. Big fat striker stuck the head on Fernieside full back. Was a terrible game but congratulations to Fernieside.

Seriously some Lothian teams should consider joining Pennies league. Must be a skoosh

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boom. Pennies are horrible. Big fat striker stuck the head on Fernieside full back. Was a terrible game but congratulations to Fernieside.

Seriously some Lothian teams should consider joining Pennies league. Must be a skoosh

It would be skoosh considering it is the 3rd tier of the stirling and district they are in

Not a fan of pennies or ferneside but Adam Perry And the st Bernard's coach, you'd don't have talk some shit, pennies were very very bad and you had them all hyped up due to ferneside doing bad in the league. Surely having played the game and as a coach dinsey, you should know better.

Am glad ferneside rammed it up all of yous putting them down and even if they get pumped by craighshill in the final ,they are winners in my eyes.

Congrats to ferneside a day commesoration to pennies.

Anyone for a massive fuckin slice of humble pie ?

Hardly humble pie, based on league positions and having see both team, it was a prediction people made. I'm sure nobody actually wished for Fernie to lose, personally my opinion was they wernt good enough, I'm delighted for them they won and proved a lot of people wrong, including me!

Not a fan of pennies or ferneside but Adam Perry And the st Bernard's coach, you'd don't have talk some shit, pennies were very very bad and you had them all hyped up due to ferneside doing bad in the league. Surely having played the game and as a coach dinsey, you should know better.

Am glad ferneside rammed it up all of yous putting them down and even if they get pumped by craighshill in the final ,they are winners in my eyes.

haha from the game i watched when Pennies beat Tollcross they looked a decent team. In my eyes i thought they would beat them, simple as that. Can't get it right all the time.

Look at Leicester, nobody would have had them sitting top of the Premiership right now would they? Just comes down to who wants it more on the day and Fernie clearly did! Delighted for them, got some mates there and even family so will be going along to support them!

How exactly did they ram it up is you absolute rocket? It was my opinion Pennies would have too much for Fernieside and it proved wrong, wow. That's the beauty of football. There's absolutely no doubt it's an upset looking at leagues and form, is it not?

As for bigging Pennies up, way off the mark, I watched them against Tollcross and they never impressed, however I could tell they had a lot of good players. Iv got mates that play for Fernie, delighted for them.

So what exactly should I have know better? Know better than to give an opinion based on what I'd seen? Easy for you to say now after the game.

How exactly did they ram it up is you absolute rocket? It was my opinion Pennies would have too much for Fernieside and it proved wrong, wow. That's the beauty of football. There's absolutely no doubt it's an upset looking at leagues and form, is it not?

As for bigging Pennies up, way off the mark, I watched them against Tollcross and they never impressed, however I could tell they had a lot of good players. Iv got mates that play for Fernie, delighted for them.

So what exactly should I have know better? Know better than to give an opinion based on what I'd seen? Easy for you to say now after the game.

Good response from you dinsey .

As previously stated I have zero clue about both teams but having read your comments prior to the game, I am happy to say am more than happy it got RAMMED down your throat again .

No am not a rocket pal, just an observer, think before you speak, first coaching manual. For a coach that has a team seating top of the League, Å·ou don't come across well on this .

Congrats ferneside, unlike dinsey and Adam Perry I actually wanted a leafa team to win.

As previously stated I have zero clue about both teams but having read your comments prior to the game, I am happy to say am more than happy it got RAMMED down your throat again .

No am not a rocket pal, just an observer, think before you speak, first coaching manual. For a coach that has a team seating top of the League, Å·ou don't come across well on this .

Congrats ferneside, unlike dinsey and Adam Perry I actually wanted a leafa team to win.

Haha aye nae bother pal! I come across perfectly fine thanks. I give an honest opinion of how I thought a game would go, I was wrong. I wanted Fernie to win for reasons already stated, I just didn't think they would.

Pennies 2-0 Fernie

Edinburgh rose 2-1 Musselburgh

Edinburgh uni 0-4 craigshill

Linlithgow 3-1 st Bernard's

Danderhall 4-1 Alba

Shotts 1-0 Spartans

Newcraighall 0-4 east Linton

South gyle 1-3 tollcross

Called our game spot on! 3-1 Linlithgow but Im sure they will admit that we more than matched them today and held our own and were unlucky.

Some cracking players in their side and wish them well for the rest of the season.

we gathered you know my name, no real need to repeat it mate 😂

Well done Fernie though, always knew they would do it. Delighted i got a big bite when i said they would get beat.....ðŸ˜

we gathered you know my name, no real need to repeat it mate 😂

Well done Fernie though, always knew they would do it. Delighted i got a big bite when i said they would get beat.....ðŸ˜

Shut it and just accept you've had it rammed down your throat 😂

Good responses all round gents

No one is biting, game of football after all.banter galore

Disney must be refreshing to see you guys compete with teams like Linlithgow and great to see st Bernard's doing well.

All the best and hope yous get promotion to the championship, you boys will enhance it.

Who on hear was 'bigging' pennies up? They have only been going 2 years and we're promoted from Stirlings bottom league by default last season so if anything they have done well to get to the east semis.

Pennies are a very decent side this season, getting to the semi of EOS from what I've read on merit beating some decent sides.

Any team getting to the latter stages of cup competition have 'done well'

Archived