LEAFA 15/16

SteveThePirate

What bench was he sitting on?, cause heres the teams, and im sure none of these guys play amatuer

Celtic: Boruc, Telfer, Balde, McManus, Naylor, Nakamura (Miller 85), Gravesen, Lennon, Sno (Jarosik 46), Vennegoor of Hesselink, Zurawski (Maloney 46).

Subs Not Used: Marshall, Wilson, McGeady, O'Dea.

Booked: McManus, Gravesen, Lennon.

Goals: Nakamura 81.

Man Utd: Van der Sar, Neville, Ferdinand, Vidic, Heinze (Evra 87), Ronaldo, Carrick (O'Shea 87), Scholes, Giggs, Saha, Rooney.

Subs Not Used: Kuszczak, Brown, Richardson, Fletcher, Silvestre.

Booked: Scholes.

Att: 60,632.

Ref: Manuel Gonzalez (Spain).

Think sarcasms lost on you mate haha

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

folk taking the bate and diveing right in there lol. it was a joke don't know who jonny davidson is as he's not affiliated with pennies

i think he is but just not telling you lol if you click on his wee icon you can see all his posts and everyone is in somewhat about pennies lol

Edinburgh Rose or tollcross for the prem.

Danderhall for the championship.

Craigshill - Lothian west.

Clermiston - Lothian East.

Edinburgh south vics - Edinburgh East.

Shotts - Edinburgh west.

This is looking good so far!

craighill will pump pennies in finale

Pennies still have to play Fernieside, Craigshill still have to play Doune Castle so you are being very disrespectful towards those teams by discounting them. Craigshill have about 20 games left and that will play a factor in their success, Fernieside have cup games and semi final so can focus on that. How's things going with your club Brogue?

Pennies still have to play Fernieside, Craigshill still have to play Doune Castle so you are being very disrespectful towards those teams by discounting them. Craigshill have about 20 games left and that will play a factor in their success, Fernieside have cup games and semi final so can focus on that. How's things going with your club Brogue?

Pennies will pump Fernie

Maybe they will, however they narrowly beat Tollcross Thistle and Fernieside aren't that far away from Tollcross, will be a closer game than a "pumping"

There's plenty between Tollcross and Fernie.

Not seen Fernie this season, will get a chance to have a look on Saturday but i think Pennies will beat them going on what i know about the Fernie players/team. Pennies weren't as good as i'd expected but solid, well drilled and a good team. Not a great team from the game against us but still a good side.

Not seen Fernie this season, will get a chance to have a look on Saturday but i think Pennies will beat them going on what i know about the Fernie players/team. Pennies weren't as good as i'd expected but solid, well drilled and a good team. Not a great team from the game against us but still a good side.

Caught a bit of Ferniesides game last week at bottom of the league Spartans. Lost that game 3-0 and they looked a very poor side. I'd expect Pennies to make short work of this one.

Archived