Rangers v St Johnstone

Solitaire

Who said anything about you? I was talking about your manager, who clearly assumed you could just run over us
No you clearly used the word "you" several times and referred to me personally.
Astounding you dont see the arrogance in that. I know you and fellow Rangers fans are so drilled into being one of the best sides in the country, and were able to play the exact same style every week as you were so far ahead of everyone, but you're nowhere near that level just now, so to think you can just run over the vast majority of sides is arrogance in itself.
Up ye.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They make perfect sense, Motherwell played better and won. What don't you understand? Perhaps we can help you Dave.

I understand perfectly, Rangers are actually not that good.

Warburton needs to drag the better teams from the Premiership down to Rangers level to beat them. McCoist did it with his anti-football tacticless tactics last season. Confuse the opposition with absolutely no game plan and it should confuse the opposition.

A lack of tactics has worked for Celtic under Deila, can't see why it can't work for Warburton.

Those two scubbings at home and away by 11th placed Motherwell just don't make any sense, do they?.

Last season Motherwell only managed to score 3 or more goals against a team on only 5 separate occasions in league, cups and play off games. 2 of these were against Rangers.

The mighty Rangers were just tired, unlucky etc.

I understand perfectly, Rangers are actually not that good.

Warburton needs to drag the better teams from the Premiership down to Rangers level to beat them. McCoist did it with his anti-football tacticless tactics last season. Confuse the opposition with absolutely no game plan and it should confuse the opposition.

A lack of tactics has worked for Celtic under Deila, can't see why it can't work for Warburton.

Never change Dave.

Guys you can have this debate all day and night without every knowing for sure if this season Rangers were in the premier what position would they end up in the league. We will never know! The post regarding Warburton playing such an offensive system v Saints was arrogant. No chance. I firmly believe he sees this as the system to win more Championship points than the other teams and he did not want to change the system to break the league winning momentum. His decision, a decision tho he has got to get right.

Guys you can have this debate all day and night without every knowing for sure if this season Rangers were in the premier what position would they end up in the league. We will never know! The post regarding Warburton playing such an offensive system v Saints was arrogant. No chance. I firmly believe he sees this as the system to win more Championship points than the other teams and he did not want to change the system to break the league winning momentum. His decision, a decision tho he has got to get right.

But what about winning the Scottish Cup this season to play in Europe next season?.

Received my reply regards my complaint about bias towards Rangers in the commentary for this game .

Thank you for your comments regarding Sportscene on 22 September 2015.

The commentary during this match was of the usual high standard we would expect on BBC Scotland and there is absolutely no basis to your contention that any of our team are biased towards Rangers.

As an organisation, we place the highest value on accuracy and impartiality within our journalism and rigorous editorial standards are applied across all of our output. Please be assured that Senior Editorial staff, the Executive Committee and the BBC Trust keeps a close watch on programmes to ensure that standards of impartiality are maintained.

That said, we have passed your comments on to the Sportscene team so they are aware of your concerns.

Thank you, once again, for taking the time to contact us.

Details of the BBC complaints process are available online at http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/handle.shtml

Kind regards

Nicola Stewart

BBC Complaints

Received my reply regards my complaint about bias towards Rangers in the commentary for this game .

The BBC's usual condescending arrogance. We're right, you're wrong, now f**k off.

Full marks for complaining though.

That's the best you'll play all season, how depressing is that.

Looks even funnier with every passing week...

On a sidenote StandFrees trolling in here is hilarious now...

Archived