Rangers v St Johnstone

Solitaire

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

St. Johnstone will (again) bend over and meekly accept it right in the farter, just like all the other nothing clubs that have faced Sevco.

Aye just like Hearts have done, many many times down the years.

Aye just like Hearts have done, many many times down the years.

Erm, Hearts utterly humiliated your shambolic current carnation last season. Unlucky.

I don't think many teams could be accused of what I said when you were duping the game rotten. Again, unlucky.

Erm, Hearts utterly humiliated your shambolic current carnation last season. Unlucky.

I don't think many teams could be accused of what I said when you were duping the game rotten. Again, unlucky.

Ha Ha, aye you put together a couple of decent performances against a poorly managed 'shell of a Rangers team',even Hibs and QoTS managed that last term.

I don't know how long you've been watching Hearts mate, but I've lost count of the amount of times I've watched us f*ckin rag doll the Jambos down the years, both at Ibrox and Swinecastle.

Tickety-boo mate - off to Leeds early tomorrow morning for Metallica on Sunday, so watching Wednesday on Saturday, if that makes sense?

Bit of a Smoggie reply but I get the gist ;) Not sure who I'd support in that match but I hope you have a good weekend.

Ha Ha, aye you put together a couple of decent performances against a poorly managed 'shell of a Rangers team',even Hibs and QoTS managed that last term.

I don't know how long you've been watching Hearts mate, but I've lost count of the amount of times I've watched us f*ckin rag doll the Jambos down the years, both at Ibrox and Swinecastle.

Unfortunately for life's losers, those days are a distant memory, far away in the past. Long gone.

Gutted for you tbh.

Oh, and don't you (or any of your fellow bigot supporters) ever for a moment try and kid on otherwise that you didn't think you were going to win last season's Championship at a canter.

In footballing terms, season 2014-15 was the most humiliating in Rangers/Sevco's entire history - and all thanks to the Heart of Midlothian.

Deal with it.

Unfortunately for life's losers, those days are a distant memory, far away in the past. Long gone.

Oh, and don't you (or any of your fellow bigot supporters) ever for a moment try and kid on otherwise that you didn't think you were going to win last season's Championship at a canter.

Phew. Not you've got that off your chest would you like to comment on this tie or have you even a fucking clue which thread you're on?

In footballing terms, season 2014-15 was the most humiliating in Rangers/Sevco's entire history - and all thanks to the Heart of Midlothian.

Deal with it.

Believe me, there were many amongst our support who knew where the cracks were starting to appear, long before we were even promoted to the Championship, but don't let that spoil your day in the Sun winning the 2nd Tier.

I see that you have already put your beach towel out on our Lounger, and might even provide some much needed competition for C*ltic this term. It's a temporary arrangement though, don't get used to it (and you know that).

Believe me, there were many amongst our support who knew where the cracks were starting to appear, long before we were even promoted to the Championship, but don't let that spoil your day in the Sun winning the 2nd Tier.

I see that you have already put your beach towel out on our Lounger, and might even provide some much needed competition for C*ltic this term. It's a temporary arrangement though, don't get used to it (and you know that).

Fooling absolutely nobody, champ.

All one needs to do is pull up the hilarious pre-season predictions from your fellow bigots on this very forum, or just carry out a simple Google search.

What was it, Boyd and Miller would score for fun - 50 goals between them?

:lol:

Archived