Lowland League website

elton

It's an absolute shambles. They need to sort it out quickly.

Agreed. Last night's results are only shown in the banner, Saturday's Live (!!) Blog only led to blank pages as does the Previous Results section. So unless my PC has done a time slip, it's very unimpressive.

Newco & Elton, decent of you lads giving up your time for free to criticize the site are you going to be as forthcoming with your free time to help out with the website?

I'll wait.

Grimbo

They probably won't, but then they aren't elected members of a board that operates the fifth tier of scottish football.

Newco & Elton, decent of you lads giving up your time for free to criticize the site are you going to be as forthcoming with your free time to help out with the website?

I'll wait.

Grimbo

Come on Grim, doing it in their spare time no justification for having a lousy website - the EoSFL one got its act together at last, probably with less funding and support. A bad website is worse than no website at all.

Getting right on ma tits this place is....seems there's a few critisism police on the go in here when anyone dares to voice a negative opioion on issue's..I've been on about shambolic website for over a year now and by the sounds off it nothing improves..then u get the well can u do better crap....is it in this day and age so hard to get a basic,decent website up and running

Agree on the state of the Lowland League website, pretty poor and this was them meant to be revamping and improving their web presence for the new season!

A lot of the clubs put the league to shame with the websites they run, the Spartans and Preston Athletic ones in particular giving a lot of SPFL sites a run for their money!

http://www.spartansfc.com

http://www.prestonathletic.co.uk

I'll wait.

Grimbo

Easy excuse. If they produce a website for the fifth tier of senior football, it should work at a basic level. Suprisingly, I'm getting more LL info from the BBC at times.

I don't wish to criticise volunteers for what they're trying to do to enhance the league but I have to admit the league website is really poor, even after two and a bit seasons.

If it's so time consuming why not just sign up to 'league website' or something where it's as simple as just putting the results in manually and the rest is done automatically?

Archived