The Relegation Darr-by: Young vs Dods

Really poor stuff from us again. Outwith the two penalties (first one was a soft award for me) we never really threatened. This is against a side that is expected to be struggling along with us and we could barely muster a chance.

As for Ally Love, I've no problem with players giving it back after they've been given some stick. That said, it was a bit over the top and embarrassing. I thought he was going to have a coronary.

Just need our first team on the park.

That's true but we need players who are able to step in and do a job. The vast majority of this side has had 6 competitive games to gel and work together but we aren't looking any better. We are pretty reliant on the guys coming back from injury to make a huge difference because we are so far away from the required standard at this moment in time. With Stranraer away and Forfar at home in the next two games it's difficult to see where the points are going to come from.

Hope Brechin are still shite in 2 weeks time :D

I'm kind of hoping they stay shite until 9 months time :thumsup2

But yeah, Brechin look a very poor side, but I've seen us struggle to despatch similar teams in the past so yesterday's performance was pleasing. The three of our 4-2-3-1 all played particularly well, with Willis having his first decent game in a Rovers jersey. I've also been critical of Josh Mullin's lack of strength in the past but that's two smashing games in a row from him, and he would have been my MOTM yesterday.

The old saying is that winning your home games will keep you up so we don't look in a bad position at all. If we continue that theme, we basically get a free go at Peterhead next week before Airdrie turn up the following week.

How can you just quote the fixtures between the two teams and miss out classics such as these -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30156823

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27168757

Morton! :lol::lol:

Devastated in all honesty:

067_324__morton_1430588087_standard.jpg

We really must have fucked with your head last year you obsessive sad little man !!!! :lol:

This is rubber necking your latest, spectacular car-crash champ, nothing more. Not to worry though, you can add '2016' to your healthy list of seasons of abject misery in the bottom tier of Scottish football.

This is rubber necking your latest, spectacular car-crash champ, nothing more. Not to worry though, you can add '2016' to your healthy list of seasons of abject misery in the bottom tier of Scottish football.

Nothing more than a mad obsession after being rag dolled for most of last season !! :lol:

Been a long time since we were there. If it happens it happens. We won't lose sleep over it.

Archived