Reporter and cameraman confirmed dead after live on air shooting

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His own footage is the scariest, weirdest thing I think I've ever seen. They must sense someone else is there, his feet make a noise on the wooden walkway for a start. Maybe they assume it's someone else from the tv crew, I assume it wasn't just the two of them that drove there. He then points his gun at her, muttering "bitch" under his breath and still the two women don't see him. You'd think the blonde might have seen the gun in her peripheral vision. He must delay pulling the trigger because he sees that the cameraman is not filming the woman at this point and he wants their deaths to be seen by everyone. So he waits until he pans back to them and fires. I think the first bullet may hit her arm, then she turns and he fires into her back. Many gunshots follow, presumably the cameraman was next to get hit. I don't deny it's ghoulish to watch all this but it's something no one has ever really seen before and hopefully we'll never see again.

His own footage is the scariest, weirdest thing I think I've ever seen. They must sense someone else is there, his feet make a noise on the wooden walkway for a start. Maybe they assume it's someone else from the tv crew, I assume it wasn't just the two of them that drove there. He then points his gun at her, muttering "bitch" under his breath and still the two women don't see him. You'd think the blonde might have seen the gun in her peripheral vision. He must delay pulling the trigger because he sees that the cameraman is not filming the woman at this point and he wants their deaths to be seen by everyone. So he waits until he pans back to them and fires. I think the first bullet may hit her arm, then she turns and he fires into her back. Many gunshots follow, presumably the cameraman was next to get hit. I don't deny it's ghoulish to watch all this but it's something no one has ever really seen before and hopefully we'll never see again.

It's very, very macabre, obviously, but there's a surreality to it as well. For a while he's just holding the gun out, and nobody notices. I saw it as him getting panicky and taking time out to recompose himself, but you may be right.

The woman being interviewed is going to have a horrible time over the next while. She must have seen everything.

The footage is on one of the Czech newspapers websites, They had a still photo of the muzzle flash with the woman in the foreground and I thought........nup, not watching the video.

The problem with this is, other nimrods with a gun will see the effect this has had and see it as a way to go out in a blaze of publicity.

Well the shooter was black so i can't help but feel the victims were slightly racist by getting in the way of his bullets.

I think the shooter said (in his 27 page fax (who the f**k has a fax machine these days?)) that he bought the gun 2 days after the black church shooting by the white supremacist guy. He pretty much named all of his former colleagues in his complaint against the station - citing racist abuse towards him.

This could become pretty nasty if mentalists both black and white try to outdo each other. I think a re-release of Ebony & Ivory is long overdue.

I think the shooter said (in his 27 page fax (who the f**k has a fax machine these days?)) that he bought the gun 2 days after the black church shooting by the white supremacist guy. He pretty much named all of his former colleagues in his complaint against the station - citing racist abuse towards him.

This could become pretty nasty if mentalists both black and white try to outdo each other. I think a re-release of Ebony & Ivory is long overdue.

When i saw the first video from the camera mans point of view i assumed it was him who got shot first and then the lady ran away screaming but when you see it from the view of the offender you see its her who is shot first then she tries to run away

Apparently VL scored the initials of all of the Charleston shooting victims onto the bullets he got along with the gun.

Hopefully this won't delay the release of the NWA movie this weekend. Not that they officially shot anyone but it was known that their identity by itself causes violence...

Archived