Stenhousemuir -vs- Cowdungbeath

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We might have a wee support, but we're hard as f**k.

Arbroath, Berwick and the Hamilton young team will testify to that.

#youwantsome

U speak fir yirsel son. Some of us dinnae want this shit.

U obviously weren't present when Cowdens young team took a bleachin ootside wjs aff the Pride o'the Clyde supporters bus patrons.

You're only as good as your last game.

You can tell all the football factory wannabes that started all that trouble are posters on here anyway. What a load of absolute shite, a 'fat baldy ginger fan'. Just making things up for the fun of it to try and cover up their own embarassing behaviour :lol:

What a brass neck coming out with that by the way, just making things up as you go along

No need to make it up son, as I witnessed the bully boy tactics of the Arbroath fans trying to eject the Cowden fans when they changed ends at half time as they always do. Not denying it got messy though, but naive on the part of the Arbroath fans to think they could do that without incident.

No need to make it up son, as I witnessed the bully boy tactics of the Arbroath fans trying to eject the Cowden fans when they changed ends at half time as they always do. Not denying it got messy though, but naive on the part of the Arbroath fans to think they could do that without incident.

As the game wasn't segregated Cowden fans were entitled to stand where they wanted. For what its worth I was in the stand that day and just knew something would kick off when the Arbroath fans went round at half time. If I could see it in the stand the stewards should have seen it and went to that area as soon as the Arbroath fans moved.

1320 were you even there? you were always telling us in those days that you played sat ams.

your version is rose tinted so just leave it. it takes 2 to tango end of.

what on earth are you on this thread bringing up old sh1t for?

always thought you were an alright poster, dont let this site drag you down.

Highlights from the game - CLICK.

The defending for all six goals is really bad, especially Stenny's first and second and both of Cowden's efforts.

Fair play to Alan Cook, two assists and a goal. Some boy.

Edited to add: on second viewing, I think big Chopper Armstrong was unlucky to be sent off. A booking might have sufficed.

Think he's trying to get things going early as it looks like we are at real risk of joining them in the diddiest of diddy leagues next season.

I put it down to jealousy. They were nowhere to be seen when we spent a few years in the league/2 leagues above them.

Anyone got the pic of robbo with the Chris Innes quote?

post-2279-0-21652100-1441047146_thumb.jp

Highlights from the game - CLICK.

The defending for all six goals is really bad, especially Stenny's first and second and both of Cowden's efforts.

Fair play to Alan Cook, two assists and a goal. Some boy.

Edited to add: on second viewing, I think big Chopper Armstrong was unlucky to be sent off. A booking might have sufficed.

That was painful 2 watch

Archived