Stenhousemuir -vs- Cowdungbeath

:lol:

We switch ends all the time, not one fan tried to force them anywhere, the stewards tried to move them on because they were clearly looking for trouble. Old guy got a punch in the puss for his troubles, a cowardly punch when he wasn't looking aswell.

It's hilarious this is still being talked about but I have to comment on this.

I can assure you 100% Arbroath old dudes physically tried to move me. I didn't even know how to react when a man older than my grandad squared up and gave it the old "I always stand here" before pushing me away. Was embarrassed for the sad old man.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

We switch ends all the time, not one fan tried to force them anywhere, the stewards tried to move them on because they were clearly looking for trouble. Old guy got a punch in the puss for his troubles, a cowardly punch when he wasn't looking aswell.

Brilliant,the Arbroath fans went round to the Cowden fans end halfway through the game but none of them were looking for trouble.Both teams were fighting it out for the league that season.You cant possibly be that naive.The old guy getting hit was deplorable but given you,re biased version of events can we be sure it wasn,t an Arbroath fan that punched him.

I was queuing at the tea hut when the Arbroath went round to "chase" the Cowden fans. Well they tried but they were the ones who got chased.

Now leave it alone and stop telling lies.

What a lot of pish. Nobody chased anybody. The fighting didn't start until 10 minutes into the second half. There were no Arbroath fans chasing anybody. Old Firmesque levels of 'we didnae dae nothin wrong they started it' shite getting spouted here. There were about 5 or 6 Arbroath fans fighting and they all came from different groups of people after an Arbroath fan reacted to one of your scummy supporters punching an old man. A group of 30 or so drunken grown men ganging up on an old steward before punching him when he wasn't looking, Cowdenbeath all over.

What a lot of pish. Nobody chased anybody. The fighting didn't start until 10 minutes into the second half. There were no Arbroath fans chasing anybody. Old Firmesque levels of 'we didnae dae nothin wrong they started it' shite getting spouted here. There were about 5 or 6 Arbroath fans fighting and they all came from different groups of people after an Arbroath fan reacted to one of your scummy supporters punching an old man. A group of 30 or so drunken grown men ganging up on an old steward before punching him when he wasn't looking, Cowdenbeath all over.

Not sure why you've decided to start this up again, but what you are coming out with is laughable. Your version is pure fantasy. No doubt people got hit, but only after the Arbroath fans tried to push their way through the Cowden fans. Stupid thing to do and I think they soon realised that.

You can tell all the football factory wannabes that started all that trouble are posters on here anyway. What a load of absolute shite, a 'fat baldy ginger fan'. Just making things up for the fun of it to try and cover up their own embarassing behaviour :lol:

No doubt people got hit, but only after the Arbroath fans tried to push their way through the Cowden fans. Stupid thing to do and I think they soon realised that.

What a brass neck coming out with that by the way, just making things up as you go along

You can tell all the football factory wannabes that started all that trouble are posters on here anyway. What a load of absolute shite, a 'fat baldy ginger fan'. Just making things up for the fun of it to try and cover up their own embarassing behaviour :lol:

What a brass neck coming out with that by the way, just making things up as you go along

Why so much hate?

Why so much hate?

Think he's trying to get things going early as it looks like we are at real risk of joining them in the diddiest of diddy leagues next season.

I put it down to jealousy. They were nowhere to be seen when we spent a few years in the league/2 leagues above them.

Anyone got the pic of robbo with the Chris Innes quote?

Think he's trying to get things going early as it looks like we are at real risk of joining them in the diddiest of diddy leagues next season.

Fear not. Looking like Nairn County and Buckie Thistle for that shower next season.

i was there on both occassions. The trouble at first match was some Smokie Ginger overweight wannabe punching an old Cowden fan cos he was English. He was then dealt with by the fan's son and he had to get some screaming harpie of a woman to prevent that Cowden fan's son from humiliating him even more.

Second time the same individual was out from revenge and led a motley crew of scummy Smokie middle aged and old men to start more bother. He was then humiliated again and your stewards proved incapable of dealing with your troublemakers and they started shoving innocent Cowden fans, in fact they acted as back up to the Arbroath old team. Now son you need to let this go cos it's doing you no favours at all. In fact it is making you ill and it was years ago.

Archived