Stenhousemuir -vs- Cowdungbeath

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So why did you raise it on here unless you wanted to start a war ?

You seem to be some official of the Club so how about sorting out the crèche and crowd arrangements and this wouldn't have happened.

Oh and tell the fat steward he shouldn't be shoving people about. I won't be so understanding if there is a next time.

He works as the stadium announcer

Brazilianlex and yourself.

However, if it had transpired that the kid had made a derogatory remark about Nish, Rie would have been the clear favourite.

Na. I wouldn't have hung around wi' all the bairns. Cannae fuckin stand unruly, uncontrolled children. Wisnae there yesterday but would have bailed at the fourth.

The lads Baw should have been blasted to the Tryst Medical Centre tho to let Waldo make the walk of retrieval.

Knowing how much it takes to annoy BigAl I suspect he identified a a young lad in a deliberate act of intimidation, individually or egged on by a peer. Potential future thug there.

33/1 on that gang finishing bottom is value beyond belief.

Nish will be gone by January it's pretty clear early doors he has no clue what he's doing or what is required at this level.

Armstrong is an utter mess he can't be playing senior football in that condition.

33/1 on that gang finishing bottom is value beyond belief.

Nish will be gone by January it's pretty clear early doors he has no clue what he's doing or what is required at this level.

Armstrong is an utter mess he can't be playing senior football in that condition.

YOU have no clue as Nishy has nearly new club with mostly new players. Have a look players on the club website before you post some sh*** here.

Well if it is mostly new players then surely they are players Nish has recruited?

Neilly has it pretty much spot on, I think that it'll be evident by January that Nish should be let go, I don't think the Cowdenbeath board will have the coin to pay of his contract though.

Ferguson on the other hand has really worked wonders with Stenny, good, logical recruitment and some cracking results.

YOU have no clue as Nishy has nearly new club with mostly new players. Have a look players on the club website before you post some sh*** here.

I would actually say Neilly's summary was very accurate. Team are a total mess. Two non footballers in midfield. Nish on for fifteen minutes was fifteen too many. Chopper shouldn't be playing.

Just like with the debate about Pars fans and the mini pitch invasion that greeted our 2nd and 3rd goals against Dundee, all these tears and tantrums over CrècheGate would have been avoided had Stenny installed the stock car/greyhound track, high wall and even higher fence. Cowden's team may be toiling but they are a shining light when it comes to controlling minors.

Just like with the debate about Pars fans and the mini pitch invasion that greeted our 2nd and 3rd goals against Dundee, all these tears and tantrums over CrècheGate would have been avoided had Stenny installed the stock car/greyhound track, high wall and even higher fence. Cowden's team may be toiling but they are a shining light when it comes to controlling minors.

The moat and the crocodiles are still to be introduced. That will keep the little fockers in check . We can feed the crocs a few Pars fans now and then to keep them happy.

Who said anything about mini pitch invasion Pars v Dundee at 2nd and 3rd goals. Stenny v Cowden thread have i missed something ?

I really do feel sorry for any away supporters who have had to sit up next to the weans at the far end of the Norway Stand. Against the Shire in the Challenge Cup, when the stand was more or less split in two, I had to sit near them and they're dreadful. I admire their enthusiasm and it'll be great if we hold onto a couple of them as fans in the future but dearie me, it's brutal. I really hope I never sounded like that when I was a 13-year-old.

I really do feel sorry for any away supporters who have had to sit up next to the weans at the far end of the Norway Stand. Against the Shire in the Challenge Cup, when the stand was more or less split in two, I had to sit near them and they're dreadful. I admire their enthusiasm and it'll be great if we hold onto a couple of them as fans in the future but dearie me, it's brutal. I really hope I never sounded like that when I was a 13-year-old.

FF they are never 13 unless you give growth stunting drugs in Larbet

Archived