Narcos

jimmy boo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2018 at 20:39, Mr X said:

Watch el patron then, it certainly couldn't be accused of being polished emoji23.png

I'm now 30 episodes in. It seems to get more extreme in it's "Really good" to "really bad" scene ratio. Whoever picked the music should be given the plomo option by default, and the attempts at being emotional with the funeral scenes, flashbacks of the good guys murdered and scenes involving their families post murder are fucking appalling. Still though, I enjoy how in depth it is on Pablo, even if they are making him look like a fat, camp, bungling fool.

Edited by Ross.

• 8 months later...
7 hours ago, jimmy boo said:
9 hours ago, quickoverayard said:
3 episodes in.... loving it so far. Just introduced chapo.

Aarghh. I can't start it until I've watched the last 5 Mr Mercedes!!

Is that on Netflix? I’ve read all the Stephen King detective novels with the Mercedes killer - is it based on that? 

Is that on Netflix? I’ve read all the Stephen King detective novels with the Mercedes killer - is it based on that? 
Yes its the Stephen King one on Audience channel in the US. It's on the usual apps on Firestick etc. There's a short thread on here somewhere.

• 2 months later...

El Chapo has just been found guilty on all counts and will spend the rest of his life in a maximum security prison in America, probably in solitary. Haven't watched the Mexican shows yet, but you would have thought with the cash he had available he could have changed identity and disappeared somewhere. Hope the Mexican series is as good as the Colombian one.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...