best ever put downs.

One of the smartest ones I heard was when I was on a bus and some old guy ended up in a heated debated with the driver over a fare or some shite , this went on over three or four bus stops , before the driver eventually ordered the guy of the bus , the old guy agreed before turning round and saying " mind and send me an invite when yer maw and da get married " , the driver gave a confused "whit" in response , before the auld yin replied "well yer clearly a b*****d" before swaggering off , leaving a seething bus driver and bus full of chuckling passengers at his expense

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wee girl riding her bike one evening on the street, gets stopped by a mounted policeman

'Did you get that bike for Christmas hen' ? Says the policeman

'Aye I did' says the girl smiling..

'Well when Santa comes next year, can you tell him that bike should come with a proper set of working lights' ? And promptly fines the wee girl a fiver on the spot!!

She responds, ' did you get that horse for Christmas mister'?

'Aye I did, that's right' laughs the policeman...

'See when Santa comes again next year, can you tell him the the p***k goes under the horse, not sticking out on top of it' ?

(I'll get me coat)

Wee girl riding her bike one evening on the street, gets stopped by a mounted policeman

'Did you get that bike for Christmas hen' ? Says the policeman

'Aye I did' says the girl smiling..

'Well when Santa comes next year, can you tell him that bike should come with a proper set of working lights' ? And promptly fines the wee girl a fiver on the spot!!

She responds, ' did you get that horse for Christmas mister'?

'Aye I did, that's right' laughs the policeman...

'See when Santa comes again next year, can you tell him the the p***k goes under the horse, not sticking out on top of it' ?

(I'll get me coat)

When did that happen? We're you the wee girl?

You missed out the "related to the mink" part. I wonder why? And predator in your case may or may not relate to your current status on the sex offenders register. Balls back in your court.

Also related to the magnificent Pine Martin, one of Scotland's most revered and stunning native wild mammals.

Archived