best ever put downs.

Was reminded today of a great put down from a female , I was once giving g a lift to her work, it was common knowledge that she would pay in kind to the previous guy who have her a lift, but as he had left to work elsewhere I now volunteered.

Anyway after two weeks I suggested that she jump in the back of t be car and we could settle up.

She promptly told me no, and got out of the car,

To which I said" yeah . Well why don't you go f**k your self cos everyone else has".

And her retort sorted me out" is that right, well you haven't"

I couldn't help but applaud her remark,

What's the best you've heard or given.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was reminded today of a great put down from a female , I was once giving g a lift to her work, it was common knowledge that she would pay in kind to the previous guy who have her a lift, but as he had left to work elsewhere I now volunteered.

Anyway after two weeks I suggested that she jump in the back of t be car and we could settle up.

To which I said" yeah . Well why don't you go f**k your self cos everyone else has".

Didn't happen

Was this an episode of On the Buses?

Serious issues with females you must have if thats how you react to getting a knock back, the offering her a run in the expectation of getting to pump her is a bit shady as well.

You sound like a creepy b*****d.

Winston Churchill is credited with a few.

"Mr Churchill, if I was your wife, I'd put poison on your tea".

"If I were your husband, I'd drink it".

And, when accused of being "disgustingly drunk", replied:

"'My dear, you are ugly, and what’s more, you are disgustingly ugly. But tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be disgustingly ugly."

Pretty sure he never actually said either of them though.

It was years ago I heard this but still a belter,from an old gaffer at work having an argument with 1 of the other guys.

" listen here you Cnut, if I wanted to hear an arsehole, I would do a fart" that was it discussion was over right there and then.

There was this moaning c**t I worked with whom him and another slightly older employee than I would constantly give me put downs as i was the youngest worker there and they were in general just a pair of c***s.

The older guy had no money in life and had been divorced and had lost what ever savings he had in his life and was clearly annoyed at me at the time as I had money aside from family and also made more money than him and could afford the finer things In Life. He also lived in a rented property that had no heating and was probably infested with nice .When it was clear he was in an annoyed mood I would often act like a spoilt young man who had no idea how well off I was just to annoy him and constantly talked about buying property.

One of these days in the stand off I was again deliberately annoying him acting all snooty and ignorant and he said to me "I'm surprised you can see me all the way up on your high horse" to which I replied " more like up here on my property ladder" I thought it was quite funny

There was this moaning c**t I worked with whom him and another slightly older employee than I would constantly give me put downs as i was the youngest worker there and they were in general just a pair of c***s.

The older guy had no money in life and had been divorced and had lost what ever savings he had in his life and was clearly annoyed at me at the time as I had money aside from family and also made more money than him and could afford the finer things In Life. He also lived in a rented property that had no heating and was probably infested with nice .When it was clear he was in an annoyed mood I would often act like a spoilt young man who had no idea how well off I was just to annoy him and constantly talked about buying property.

One of these days in the stand off I was again deliberately annoying him acting all snooty and ignorant and he said to me "I'm surprised you can see me all the way up on your high horse" to which I replied " more like up here on my property ladder" I thought it was quite funny

It can't be much fun sharing with a prog rock band.

Archived