Partick Thistle v Aberdeen

Got to be confident of a win here considering our start to the season and Thistle's very indifferent start.

I'll plump for another cheeky 2-0, Rooney and Hayes.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will see how we go tomorrow before deciding whether I'm mildly optimistic or totally depressed heading into this one. The only times we've remotely threatened Aberdeen in the last 2 years were the 2 games Lyle Taylor played, most of the others they've just swatted us aside.

Will this be PATG for away fans?

I'm in Glasgow at the weekend might take in the big match.

im treating the wife to a "romantic" weekend oot in the Weeg, meant to be at a concert in a park (Belahouston im thinking) about 4, couple of red wines during the day and she'll never realise romance involves cocktails in the wee bar under the main stand, Adam Rooney and a late start to her concert

best way to get fae firhill to bellahouston? Taxi?

Away win.

5/6 Aberdeen is printing money IMO.

If anyone done a Hearts/Aberdeen double every week so far this season they'd have made an absolute killing.

im treating the wife to a "romantic" weekend oot in the Weeg, meant to be at a concert in a park (Belahouston im thinking) about 4, couple of red wines during the day and she'll never realise romance involves cocktails in the wee bar under the main stand, Adam Rooney and a late start to her concert

best way to get fae firhill to bellahouston? Taxi?

If you're in a hurry aye, failing that subway from Kelvinbridge to Ibrox but you've got a bit of a stoat at either end.

Plus you'll be delighted by the price of Glasgow cabs compared to Aberdeen.

Away win.

Archived