predictions 25th 26th and 29th August

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If u had to endure that every week I'm sure you would be the same again it's been a hard few weeks and things need to change especially off the park hence the anger. I apologised to him via text but it's not the first time he's been critical of myself especially when I didn't put a foot wrong but keep the score below doube figures.

Girlfriend had the wee man and wanted to get away was to goto pub to collect expenses then head off.

Alot of negativity involved with the club just now weather it be me being a nob on here or players and young players at that not performing on the park and finding it hard to get players in.

just STOP !!!!!! Honestly bud just STOP !!!!!!

If any their mob post on here I'm sure they will tell you it should have been alot more.

The lad had a very good game and certainly kept the score down and he couldn't be faulted for any of the goals conceded.

The committee man/fan had a pop at him for leaning on the post when the ball was up the other end of the park. Seemed strange when the keeper was their man of the match by a country mile. If the ref had witnessed it he might have had a decision to make.

Archived