predictions 25th 26th and 29th August

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair willie is spot on sure the lines man/woman at the leith game forgot there glass because there were a good few offsides and throwing ect giving way wrong this was for both teams I say

To be fair, these are not facts. And whilst you can say all of this, Willie can't, without risking a ban. Which is a fact.

Since when did posting on a public forum under an alias make u eligible for being banned from a game of football? Thought that was the point in having a forum to air and discuss your views.

I'm sure the officials know it's easy cash, and although there where few decisions wrong it may or not have had a difference to the score-line.

But for a keeper to be able to see a striker is in line with the last defender and an official to call it offside? There was 2 offsides for Leith that weren't off. Thought having lineos helped it would seem it doesn't.

Since when did posting on a public forum under an alias make u eligible for being banned from a game of football? Thought that was the point in having a forum to air and discuss your views.

I'm sure the officials know it's easy cash, and although there where few decisions wrong it may or not have had a difference to the score-line.

But for a keeper to be able to see a striker is in line with the last defender and an official to call it offside? There was 2 offsides for Leith that weren't off. Thought having lineos helped it would seem it doesn't.

Don't know the exact date, but it's been that way for a while Tynie - ask your club for details if I can't convince you. You just have to have a look at the Ams forum - all the usual subjects have disappeared from there, after a few bannings due to silly posts. The same goes for tweets and other social media posts. The alias excuse only works if no-one knows who you are, and to your credit (or perhaps rather naively) you have told everybody who you play for in all your various clubs. So, unfortunately for you, your last few posts on referees and other officials have risked your being cited for disrepute.

Whoever the sfa compliance officer is now ( used to be Vincent lunny) is more than able to charge players that fall under the senior game, as Kelso do. If you hadn't spent time telling folk who you actually are then it wouldn't be a problem but the fact that your team and then you yourself have been confirmed not speculated at means you can be found to be bringing the game into disrepute and find yourself having to fill the sfa coffers before you play again.

Ps

Based on that, there might be some Kelso folk sending an email to hampden....... ;-)

"Based on that, there might be some Kelso folk sending an email to hampden....... ;-)"

Aye, this will be the first time a team reports its own player for talking nonsense on a fitba forum and ends up having to keep him in the side because 17 other teams insist he was innocent.

Being signed as an amateur is that possible? Hardly professional...

Nothing to do with your status. And as I have already mentioned, the Ams leagues are just as eagle eyed and ban players for months for their petulant twitter outbursts regarding some debatable offside decision that only they know the right version of. That's why there's no [openly acknowledged] players on these things any more...except you.

Should have been more, agreed. But I didn't know what was more disturbing from the Kelso gk, arguing with a Kelso committee man or fan, cursing at him then threatening to knock his head off or the same gk entering Burntislands pub wearing shorts with his knees still covered in dirt what a complete Buffon

If u had to endure that every week I'm sure you would be the same again it's been a hard few weeks and things need to change especially off the park hence the anger. I apologised to him via text but it's not the first time he's been critical of myself especially when I didn't put a foot wrong but keep the score below doube figures.

Girlfriend had the wee man and wanted to get away was to goto pub to collect expenses then head off.

Alot of negativity involved with the club just now weather it be me being a nob on here or players and young players at that not performing on the park and finding it hard to get players in.

Archived