Alloa v Morton

Standing with your own supporters is hardly the same as standing in front of the away end on your own is it? I'd wager you could not handle this now, never mind as a nine year old.

Sorry to hear you were bullied at school tho, very sad

The bullying might be partly responsible, aye. Could explain why he's only confrontational when using a keyboard.

.......but I blame the parents.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I, like many others no doubt, attended one of the most poisonous and abusive atmospheres in the country - Morton-St Mirren matches - at an equivalent age, and an even more common place where you'd hear personal abuse is indeed the public school. And yet somehow we all managed to cope without, quite literally, sobbing uncontrollably throughout the evening.

So it's ok for grown men to insult & embarrass a 9 year old standing on his own, because you were at a Renfrewshire derby 20 years ago and heard some bad language?

Yep, that's me convinced chief. Not two entirely different circumstances *at all*.

VT always likes to get the last word in. Or the last cliche to be more accurate.

Nobody with a scrap of decency would try to excuse abusive behaviour towards a nine year old boy. If it did happen, it is indefensible. If it didn't happen, it's still indefensible.

Leaving aside your rather desperate scramble for relevance, I, like many others no doubt, attended one of the most poisonous and abusive atmospheres in the country - Morton-St Mirren matches - at an equivalent age, and an even more common place where you'd hear personal abuse is indeed the public school. And yet somehow we all managed to cope without, quite literally, sobbing uncontrollably throughout the evening.

So, as stated before, the onus is on the parent to make that judgement and keep his cherub away from prominence at a Scottish football game, if the child in question isn't yet able to deal with what will soon be common currency at any undoubtedly shit high school in the Clackmannanshire area. Life's not fair; deal with it, etc.

Next time: Raging Alloa fan berates the passengers on the last Gourock-Glasgow party train for drinking and using language inappropriate for the members of his big family day out to Civilisation (cuffed 3-0). No doubt Scotrail will be on the case!

U ok babe? txt me x

on the morton forum largston seems to hate everything about the ton reading loads of his last posts. if i hated something why bother?

Largston is a lifelong supporter and Morton daft.

You on the other hand just appear daft.

Why post this shite on P+B and why in last weeks match v Alloa thread?

Archived