United v Forfar

Big game this, will be our first real test against decent promotion candidates. Hopefully we can play a team similar to how we lined up yesterday and be a bit more attacking minded having the home advantage. We seemed to have Forfar's number last year winning 3 out of our 4 encounters, so hopefully that will continue. Read somewhere that Docherty is available for this and the Stenny game, but will be suspended for the Dunfermline game. Hoping that isn't true, would much rather have him available for going up there. Fancy a 2-1 home win to keep the momentum going. Moore and Preston with the goals.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully a few new faces might also arrive before next weeks game. Forfar are no mugs and it could be a long afternoon if McCall doesn't get his system sorted and bring a bit of balance to our midfield/attack.

Without our two centre backs through injury and suspension and our main creative player / Captain so not expecting much especially when most completed 120 mins on Tuesday. Looks like have a bus going down which is good.

Hard to judge how we will line up. Preston and Moore seemed to have a good understanding at Stranraer and Trouten is a key player to play in behind them. That would leave us with 3 in midfield, Adams, Crawford and Gilmour are the 3 likely to play in there. I'd love to see Wardrope given a crack in Docherty's absence. Also, wouldn't mind seeing McCracken in there with McLauchlan again after how he played midweek.

With the players Forfar are missing plus their efforts against Hearts, think we could take advantage. They have a good squad and shouldn't be underestimated.

Funny how we all see things differently. Preston and Moore weren't on the same page on Tuesday night and Gilly was like iniesta. I'm hoping the quality of the 2 strikers will mean that games together will bear fruit. Any word on puppets?

Anyone know where Sargent posts his pics. He was taking them of the crowd at Victoria park but I can't find them on his webpage

Funny how we all see things differently. Preston and Moore weren't on the same page on Tuesday night and Gilly was like iniesta. I'm hoping the quality of the 2 strikers will mean that games together will bear fruit. Any word on puppets?

Anyone know where Sargent posts his pics. He was taking them of the crowd at Victoria park but I can't find them on his webpage

Behave yersel

Archived