Using your "profession" in your username?

T Jenkins

The view fae my windae, does that look like Pilton to you?

photo_zpso6zd5luw.jpg

Grimbo

Nae offence, but that is a view from a window you can get tae feck with. Horrific tile/6 year old'posh' cars and houses that will be made from red breeze block. Bet your burd has died her brown shoulder length hair to a blonde variety too.

City life = bawsax.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: this is the best fucking thing I've read all day. I genuinely thought the 'wee neds' would turn out to be good cùnts, or punch your cùnt in. Buggering off with the money you handed them though :lol:

Once I got into Kincardine I met another bunch of wee neds who showed me a good camping spot and one of them offered to carry my bag for me and they helped me set the tent up and all that. Apart from those two cheeky wee b*****ds everyone I met along the way really went out their way to help or throw money in for charity or something.

The kitties like me, and I like them. What else is there to say?

Did a search for "cat whisperer", and apparently this is a thing. "Jackson Galaxy" :shutup

ht_jackson_galaxy_cat_daddy_ll_120517_wm

I have just, this minute, completed a bit of research.

Is there something you want to tell us, and get off your chest, Dave?

post-36539-1440362485987_thumb.jpg

Curiosity may well have killed the cat. If I were a cat I would choose curiosity ahead of "Uncle" Dave every time.

And I just found out he likes Man City, Celtic, cats, men and Morrisey based on his Photobucket account not being private

It appears writing 'Grimbo' at the end of every post isn't the worst thing the guy does then.

No wonder they attempted to flush him out.

And I just found out he likes Man City, Celtic, cats, men and Morrisey based on his Photobucket account not being private

I don't like Celtic but I know a man who does.

Anything worth looking at in me bucket then?

Grimbo

Aye just come out the van in Ayr & a seagull shat on me City jacket! Mind that's a few years back.

Grimbo

I PM'd you before I put the picture up but I see you've still not read it ... I've taken the picture down, if folk want to see you they can have a nosey themselves.

(delete your post as well)

Archived