Using your "profession" in your username?

T Jenkins

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This boy T Jenkins is funny. :lol:

Aye but now Tuckers gone the same road as Roland, what next Grange Hill character will he be back has? Have we had a a Gripper Stebson yet? if not my money is on him. A dead cert.

Grimbo

Grimbo kills and mutilates prostitutes, throbber.

I thought that was obvious from his posting.

Naebdy's going to pay you for that, though.

Truck driver it is.

What about Big Fat Tabby Dave, he's a cat groomer, well at least I think that's what he was doing to tiddles?

Grimbo

The kitties like me, and I like them. What else is there to say?

Did a search for "cat whisperer", and apparently this is a thing. "Jackson Galaxy" :shutup

ht_jackson_galaxy_cat_daddy_ll_120517_wm

Is there a difference?

Grimbo

If there's one thing I've learned from P&B, it's that you don't have to drive a truck if you're only killing prostitutes recreationally.

If there's one thing I've learned from P&B, it's that you don't have to drive a truck if you're only killing prostitutes recreationally.

Yes it is most educatonal BFTD but to be fair, there's recreation & them there's doing the job right.

I could come round & recreationally paint your front room but that's not going to help you sell the place now is it?

Grimbo

The Kincardine does a great job allowing vehicles in and out of Fife.

Always in the shadow of his cousin "The Forth" but it's naw a competition

The Kinky bridge has its own documentary - and apparently came in under budget! Ergo the square root of f**k all to do with me ;) Mind you said documentary is tedious as f**k so maybe......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DgAlhGtND0

The Kinky bridge has its own documentary - and apparently came in under budget! Ergo the square root of f**k all to do with me ;) Mind you said documentary is tedious as f**k so maybe......

I'm watching this right now. Great to see the old power station at Kincardine. Can mind the day they demolished it, I went out ontothe Airth mud flats so I could get a great view.

Long and boring story coming up:

A few years back I decided to walk from Gourock to Crail, mostly for the hell of it, but ended up doing it for charity. On the 2nd day walking between Erskine Bridge and Kirkintilloch over The Campsies it was torrential rain. The plan was to camp but I ended up in a B&B as I was soaked through. Stupidly I forgot to dry my shoes out and, even tho' it was sunny the next day, my feet were soaked and I walked all the way along the canal to Falkirk and then uptowards the bridge. My feet were in agony, every step felt like the worst pins and needles I've ever felt, and I stopped just before the bridge to take my shoes off to see the damage and a whole layer of skin came away attached to the sock. I ended up camping in the woods behind the Polis training centre that night but it took me an hour to cross that fucking bridge and, ever since, I can't think of it without getting sore feet.

When I got over to the Fife side of the bridge I sat on my arse for about an hour. Two wee neds, who had walked across the bridge, asked me if I was alright and I explained the walk/situtation to them and they asked if they could help. I gave them a coupla quid and asked them to grab me a coupla bottles of IRN BRU. I never expected to see them, the IRN BRU or my money again.

I never did either. Wee arseholes.

Long and boring story coming up:

A few years back I decided to walk from Gourock to Crail, mostly for the hell of it, but ended up doing it for charity. On the 2nd day walking between Erskine Bridge and Kirkintilloch over The Campsies it was torrential rain. The plan was to camp but I ended up in a B&B as I was soaked through. Stupidly I forgot to dry my shoes out and, even tho' it was sunny the next day, my feet were soaked and I walked all the way along the canal to Falkirk and then uptowards the bridge. My feet were in agony, every step felt like the worst pins and needles I've ever felt, and I stopped just before the bridge to take my shoes off to see the damage and a whole layer of skin came away attached to the sock. I ended up camping in the woods behind the Polis training centre that night but it took me an hour to cross that fucking bridge and, ever since, I can't think of it without getting sore feet.

When I got over to the Fife side of the bridge I sat on my arse for about an hour. Two wee neds, who had walked across the bridge, asked me if I was alright and I explained the walk/situtation to them and they asked if they could help. I gave them a coupla quid and asked them to grab me a coupla bottles of IRN BRU. I never expected to see them, the IRN BRU or my money again.

I never did either. Wee arseholes.

:lol: this is the best fucking thing I've read all day. I genuinely thought the 'wee neds' would turn out to be good cùnts, or punch your cùnt in. Buggering off with the money you handed them though :lol:

Archived