Using your "profession" in your username?

T Jenkins

Is it right or wrong?

I can only think of 4 posters that use their chosen job as part of their username, to be fair, I haven't memorised every member I've seen! Ooh err! I certainly wouldn't want to share my job as part of my username.

Cardinal Richelieu- surely a vocation rather than profession. Top Boi

Sergeant Wilson- keeping his stripes proudly on show, needs more recognition for his war efforts even tho he spent his time warming Mrs Pikes bed.

VikingTon- carries on his business of raping and pillaging in a rather quiet manner.

PCcabe- what an abomination of a human being.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe Sergeant Wilson, despite his nom de plume, was too busy flogging Zyklon B to various unsavoury establishments in Germany and Poland to have time to fulfill the needs of Mrs Pike.

Whit what? MJW doesn't believe PCcabe is a copper. I think he is and was heavily bullied at school, don't think he has stopped wetting g the bed etc etcetera.

Exactly why he would be a pig, or servant of their queen.....

No moral fibre . That would have least soaked the pish up.

Whit what? MJW doesn't believe PCcabe is a copper. I think he is and was heavily bullied at school, don't think he has stopped wetting g the bed etc etcetera.

Oh I always thought the PC in his name referred to him as a pathetic c**t.

I clean toilets, it's hard work but fulfilling and it has its benefits such as free toilet roll and with me being a real people person, I meet a lot of interesting characters.

It also makes my daughter proud that her father is making a difference.

Also what about Edinburghers village idiot, Tam the Bam, I'd rather the council switch off the street lighting than they unbudget him. Worth the council tax alone!

Diedre Brock will be getting some stern words from me if the axe falls in him!

I hear Eddy City got stuffed yesterday so he'll no doubt be taking a couple of flexi days, so don't expect to see him back on duty 'til after the festival.

Grimbo

Archived