Dulwich Hamlet will not be televised

“Other clubs might say we’re all students, hipsters and a few four-letter words, but when you actually speak to them, the truth is they’re jealous,” says Morath

What a horrendous person

http://www.theguardian.com/global/2015/aug/23/dulwich-hamlet-londons-most-hipster-football-club

"They buy pints of craft beer brewed in Peckham and eat bratwurst topped with sauerkraut from a pop-up stand."

It sounds good, it sounds awful.

Similar thing has happened with Clapton FC. Anti-fash, hipsters and students have latched on to the club with that up their own arse attitude of 'this is how you should support a team'. All that's happened is Clapton have been warned by the FA for political banners being flown and the morons from the EDL have showed up and caused bother.

Why? Leave politics out of football

Where did I say that it should be included in football, in fact, if you were to read my post properly, you would see that I am against the Dulwich Dullards.

That said, homophobia and extremism have no place in football.

f**k South East London and f**k Dulwich Hamlet.

They're no Clapton FC anyway.

The f**k's happened to Clapton? I used to have a hoose in Fletching Road, E5 not far from The Pond and it was either 'leave it out me old china, you're 'aving a giraffe' or West Indian restaurants selling goat curry or tilapia. Good place to live and only 12 minutes in to Liverpool Street.

http://www.theguardian.com/global/2015/aug/23/dulwich-hamlet-londons-most-hipster-football-club

"They buy pints of craft beer brewed in Peckham and eat bratwurst topped with sauerkraut from a pop-up stand."

It sounds good, it sounds awful.

Would fucking love to see them play Torpedo Moscow or the likes and see their fans getting smashed.

The f**k's happened to Clapton? I used to have a hoose in Fletching Road, E5 not far from The Pond and it was either 'leave it out me old china, you're 'aving a giraffe' or West Indian restaurants selling goat curry or tilapia. Good place to live and only 12 minutes in to Liverpool Street.

Clapton play just to the north of West Ham Park in Forest Gate.

Houses in actual Clapton go for £700k plus. 1 bed flats for £350k plus.

I was wandering through Clapton yesterday and saw a craft ale shop. Popped in for a nosey and, as expected, over priced hipster trendy arses all around. There were six men in there and all of them had beards (me included to be fair). When I came out I saw a jakie crawling along the road being sick.

The mixture of gentrification and scum of the earth always amuses me down here