The "Lets all get right behind Falkirk" thread

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carmichael and the boy that moved to hearts

Forgot his name just know he was the young striker they had last season. A lot like Cummings of hearts.

You don't know the name of a player, who scored in 3 different games against your team last season?

You don't know the name of a player, who scored in 3 different games against your team last season?

This surprises you? He doesnt appear to know the names of any of the other players to have moved on either and I would be willing to bet he hasnt a clue who any of them were replaced by.

Think I'll pass on this opportunity thanks; rattle-waving, trapped in the 1950s bumpkins.

Now, now VT, I am sure you are just happy that your side are in the same league as Queens, never mind trying to compete.

Would you like to remind everyone how many times Morton have finished above us since you started watching them at the start of the century?

A) 100

B) 200

C) 3

D) 4000

Tough to go against your big team ?

*sucks air through teeth* (dreadful effort at a comeback)

*sucks air through teeth again*

(someone from Dumfries insinuating that Rangers are a known 'big team' - walk round your own 'staunch' township on any Saturday champ)

*sucks air through teeth*

*sucks air through teeth* (dreadful effort at a comeback)

*sucks air through teeth again*

(someone from Dumfries insinuating that Rangers are a known 'big team' - walk round your own 'staunch' township on any Saturday champ)

*sucks air through teeth*

Teeth in Greenock, don`t be daft.

Now, now VT, I am sure you are just happy that your side are in the same league as Queens, never mind trying to compete.

Would you like to remind everyone how many times Morton have finished above us since you started watching them at the start of the century?

A) 100

B) 200

C) 3

D) 4000

I prefer to measure success by - and I can see why you shirked this challenge - actual measures of success. One admittedly small example of success would be Morton finishing runner-up at this level just three years ago after dominating much of the league. A big deal like Morton have of course enjoyed much better campaigns - though you really haven't - but it fits into your time-frame, so best placate the diddy in question here.

So that being the case... how many years has it been since Queen of the South even matched that modern and reasonably modest placing within Scottish football? 40 years? 50? 60? Ooft. Answers on the back of a (actual, Dumfries) stagecoach to the usual address please.

Archived