Most Disliked British/Irish Celebrity

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris Moyles was a fat, obnoxious, talentless twat that believed shouting over people and being a bullying cockwomble was the the very highest end of comedy.

If you take Chris Moyles and ran him over with a road roller, scrapped up the remains and compressed them back together whilst squeezing out all the goodness and likeability you are left with Nick Grimshaw.

Chris Moyles was a fat, obnoxious, talentless twat that believed shouting over people and being a bullying cockwomble was the the very highest end of comedy.

If you take Chris Moyles and ran him over with a road roller, scrapped up the remains and compressed them back together whilst squeezing out all the goodness and likeability you are left with Nick Grimshaw.

I used to listen to radio 1 when I was within its demographic and older co workers would constantly be complaining about the djs and all the shite they spoke but i still listened . About 4 years on now from when I was a regular listener I now realise they had a point. Grimshaw is awful, some of the other ones who I don't know the names of are the most obnoxious fuckers who go on about Twitter and wish they were American. Painful listening

Bono's the obvious answer. Surprised Tim Lovejoy hasn't been nominated yet.

The best review ever...

http://www.wsc.co.uk/the-archive/42-Media/145-no-love-no-joy

I had no idea people thought this strongly about lovejoy. Was always cocky on soccer am but that was what made it work as he was quite clearly a skinny geek! Been off it for some time now and I haven't had any reason to dislike him he's just the bloke who used to do soccer am when it was good for everyone I know

I had no idea people thought this strongly about lovejoy. Was always cocky on soccer am but that was what made it work as he was quite clearly a skinny geek! Been off it for some time now and I haven't had any reason to dislike him he's just the bloke who used to do soccer am when it was good for everyone I know

He's an untalented fud, his cooking show thing is cringeworthy , full of awkward silences and forced laughs.

Archived