Hamilton Academical v Heart of Midlothian, 29/08/2015

Erm, he was poor in the first half, as was near enough every Hearts player. He then utterly strolled the second, was instrumental in the winning goal, and helped see the game out expertly. It was also his first match in months after not having any proper pre-season preparation. Simply one of the best in the league.

And since you've touched on it, Juanma is indeed one of the better strikers in the Premiership too, clearly.

All this is unsurprising though, seeing as we're a stick-on for at least third this season.

Still persisting with the instrumental in your goal at dens schtick?

Tragic...

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elixir your team were found out on Saturday. If we had been a tad more composed that match would have been dusted at half time. I remember Juanma diving after Imrie brushed past him and a header that went 10 yards by the post, that was about all your team could muster against a supposed no-mark club. The way Hearts folded after the sending off is not a good omen for a team with aspirations of finishing in the top 6 let alone top 3.

Still seething about it, I see.

Immensely pleasing.

I don't want to upset you further but there is only 1 person seething in this thread mate - it's been pointed out by a few people now.

My overriding feelings at the moment are of amusement tinged with mild disbelief at some of the nonsense you talk.

Chill out man, it's only the Internet.

Elixir your team were found out on Saturday. If we had been a tad more composed that match would have been dusted at half time. I remember Juanma diving after Imrie brushed past him and a header that went 10 yards by the post, that was about all your team could muster against a supposed no-mark club. The way Hearts folded after the sending off is not a good omen for a team with aspirations of finishing in the top 6 let alone top 3.

Uh-huh, and if we weren't on the receiving end of an utterly shambolic refereeing decision, all likelihood points towards us seeing out the match comfortably. In addition to this, your "winning" goal was also clearly offside, as per the new rules.

Everybody's darlings on here - Aberdeen - were savaged 3-0 by Hamilton last season during one of your purple patches. It was ultimately irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, as will be the case here.

Teams that win leagues (I'm not saying we're going to) still chuck away points from winning positions. One occasion of this happening means very little, particularly in the circumstances. If it was a regular occurrence it would be a concern, but as things stand, it's not. We have already shown plenty of mettle in our matches so far this season.

I don't want to upset you further but there is only 1 person seething in this thread mate - it's been pointed out by a few people now.

My overriding feelings at the moment are of amusement tinged with mild disbelief at some of the nonsense you talk.

Chill out man, it's only the Internet.

Pointed out by a few beige dumplings desperate for a piece of the Box Office, you mean.

Nobody is really impressed, mate.

Uh-huh, and if we weren't on the receiving end of an utterly shambolic refereeing decision, all likelihood points towards us seeing out the match comfortably. In addition to this, your "winning" goal was also clearly offside, as per the new rules.

Everybody's darlings on here - Aberdeen - were savaged 3-0 by Hamilton last season during one of your purple patches. It was ultimately irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, as will be the case here.

Teams that win leagues (I'm not saying we're going to) still chuck away points from winning positions. One occasion of this happening means very little, particularly in the circumstances. If it was a regular occurrence it would be a concern, but as things stand, it's not. We have already shown plenty of mettle in our matches so far this season.

Pointed out by a few beige dumplings desperate for a piece of the Box Office, you mean.

Nobody is really impressed, mate.

Oh dear. You seem a bit upset :(

I'll come clean. I only persist with this Juwon chat as I know it rattles you something absolutely awful.

Even though I've told you this I'll probably carry on doing it.

Any time I see a comment about him getting an assist by clearing a corner before 3 other players touch it and a fourth player scores I will bring it up.

Every time someone says he plays poorly I'll comment. Even if he plays well I'll still say he's shite and that Shinnie is better. Why? Simply because I can :)

I suspect that now you know I'm only doing it for your (hilarious, tear stained) reaction you will stop biting EVERY single fucking time of course...

"All your team could muster", btw. :lol:

We scored two fucking superb goals.

Not in the 1st half you didn't. You were rank and as I said if we had shown a little more composure it would have been 3-0 by half time. We should have had a penalty as well.

This is the sort of thing Saints fans posted after the first match of the season against us. Typical reactionary football fan nonsense.

So forgive me if I completely ignore it.

This is the sort of thing Saints fans posted after the first match of the season against us. Typical reactionary football fan nonsense.

So forgive me if I completely ignore it.

Do you understand what completely ignore means?

You beat us the first game of the season? What part of that did any of our fans say?

We did, and quite a few Saintees said we should be worried, it didn't look too good for us etc.

Do you understand what completely ignore means?

Do you understand that reading your post, ruling that it is devoid of pedagogical value and therefore not taking heed of it counts as ignoring it?

Never happened.

Yes and no, actually. After a quick scan it was only one outlying Saintee; just like it's one outlying Hamilton fan.

Happy to be kept on my toes by my #Perthshire brethren.

My point still stands though.

Let's try it.

Hey, Paulo/Elixir,

I really cannot stomach blue cheese. It's way too rich. But I do like olives.

I'm not keen on Blue cheese in general but have you tried DolceLatte?

It's got a bit of sweetness to it and the blue isn't as dominant

In a cheese sauce with bacon it goes very well with Gnocchi

I'm not keen on Blue cheese in general but have you tried DolceLatte?

It's got a bit of sweetness to it and the blue isn't as dominant

In a cheese sauce with bacon it goes very well with Gnocchi

Dolcelatte is fucking superb. Mrs makes a pasta dish with it frequently.

Archived