Kelpies v The Rock

A lot of players do use P&B and other such forums, there was an ex-Sons player who I believe was/is quite a prolific poster on here. No idea who it is though, and it could've became more of an urban myth than anything.

I reckon at this level where the players aren't household names and probably earn a "normal" wage it would be difficult not to check a website where people are critiquing your job performance every game.

In saying that, I wouldn't wish OneF on anyone, half the players would just give up if they had to be subjected to that.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of players do use P&B and other such forums, there was an ex-Sons player who I believe was/is quite a prolific poster on here. No idea who it is though, and it could've became more of an urban myth than anything.

Jim Chapman also printed out posts by folk for meet the manager sessions and the like. Ally McKerracher's maw also went mental on here if I remember correctly. Dean Keenan has an account on here and occasionally posts. There will be more watching this than you think.

Jim Chapman also printed out posts by folk for meet the manager sessions and the like. Ally McKerracher's maw also went mental on here if I remember correctly. Dean Keenan has an account on here and occasionally posts. There will be more watching this than you think.

Did she? Brilliant! Why would a youth team player's maw be on here kicking off?

I believe someone said they weren't that bothered that he'd gone because, judging by his Twitter he was a mad bigot anyway.

Mrs M appeared on here with a big, long ranting post about why this was wrong and how he'll come back to haunt us and why it was ridiculous he never got a chance...then deleted it a few minutes later...luckily some of us get email notifications so could lol at it in our own time.

Wullie Muir the QP 'keeper's got an account on here as well.

I may have dreamt it but I seem to remeber her going off on one shortly after Ally was released.

I believe someone said they weren't that bothered that he'd gone because, judging by his Twitter he was a mad bigot anyway.

Mrs M appeared on here with a big, long ranting post about why this was wrong and how he'll come back to haunt us and why it was ridiculous he never got a chance...then deleted it a few minutes later...luckily some of us get email notifications so could lol at it in our own time.

Wullie Muir the QP 'keeper's got an account on here as well.

Did some youth players Grandad not come on too, kicking off about Jim Chapman not promoting him to the senior squad or such like?

Hopefully we don't suffer the dreaded "league cup second round hangover" and we can get a win here. Dumbarton have had a good start too so shouldn't be taken lightly.

Question is how to approach it, we can go for the same formation as last night or this could be an opportunity to try Miller and Baird out together. Wouldn't like to be too defensive at home but, as has been said a couple of times, if we win here then (Peterhead aside) we've had a great start to the season.

Greenied for your signature. When I seen it I was going to use it myself!!

Greenied for your signature. When I seen it I was going to use it myself!!

Cheers, have one yourself.

I saw it on the train and thought someone would take it actually. I reckon it's the first time Kerr's been compared to Xavi since his Championship Manager glory days. The Dumbarton fans are in for a treat on Friday.

I've got a bad feeling about this. Here's my thinking.

Expected us to beat Morton - Drew.

Expected us to draw with Raith - Won

Expected us to beat Peterhead - Lost

Expected us to draw with Livi - Won

Expected ET v Thistle - Won

Expect us to beat Dumbarton - ????????

I've never been right yet

Totally get that. Where I sit now is on a par to where I stood at Cooperage La e behind the goals at Brockville.

Never live up to Quality Corner

Seems most Dumbarton fans look for any reason not to watch Dumbarton

Be honest you wouldn't need to look hard for reasons not to watch Dumbarton.

I wouldn't be surprised if we make 1 or 2 changes for this one. 3 games in 6 days plus the exertions of Tuesday night, will surely mean an extra man up front.

Will be interesting to see this new look Dumbarton side, with their new signings. I don't expect much change in approach however, so could be a matter of patience to break them down

2-0 Bairns

Archived