Plane Crash At Air Show

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It could be argued that we should ban major roads. They're even more dangerous.

Plus stop eating chips.

Didn't realise you were a Moderator, if we are banning Major Roads, I think Sargeant Wilson would be upset, so let's leave it.

I don't have time to eat chips, too busy helping my mate Alan out with his fathers building business and messing about on my motorbike.

This is exactly how i feel about it, obviously a risk to public safety and its not the first time something like this has happened. Have these things out in the middle of no where so if theres a risk to anyone its to the simpletons who like this carry on and who actually want to see it.

Police now saying 11 people have died, these were people who were motorists commuting from A to B not ones who were wanting to view a fucking shitty air show and to top it all off the imbecile who was driving it has survived

Selfish b*****d.

What would you have liked him to say?

Well if it were me i would instantly probably ejaculate "HOLY f**k" or words to that effect. In comparison to the reactions of 9/11 amateur footage it was incredibly tame. Watch the video

This is exactly how i feel about it, obviously a risk to public safety and its not the first time something like this has happened. Have these things out in the middle of no where so if theres a risk to anyone its to the simpletons who like this carry on and who actually want to see it.

Police now saying 11 people have died, these were people who were motorists commuting from A to B not ones who were wanting to view a fucking shitty air show and to top it all off the imbecile who was driving it has survived

Just driving ma plane.

Well if it were me i would instantly probably ejaculate

Aye, we ken, son, we ken.

Thankfully they tend to keep a supply of huge socks at these things.

Bit surprised by this:

Learmount said that pilots take calculated risks at airshows because that is what people want to see. “Airshows are the biggest spectator sport in this country – more people go live to airshows than go to football.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/aug/23/shoreham-air-show-crash-age-of-plane-not-be-to-blame-expert-claims

Anyone know how the pilot survived? Read something about the cockpit separating from the plane but I'm not sure how that would help.

Bit surprised by this:

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/aug/23/shoreham-air-show-crash-age-of-plane-not-be-to-blame-expert-claims

Anyone know how the pilot survived? Read something about the cockpit separating from the plane but I'm not sure how that would help.

Ejector seat and landed on a trampoline 8 times.

That's great to know they take calculated risks right near busy motorways - If i went to one of these

Things i would secretly be hoping for the plane to crash but only for the pilot to be burnt to a crisp rather than poor souls that are commuting on a Saturday summer evening

Well if it were me i would instantly probably ejaculate "HOLY f**k" or words to that effect. In comparison to the reactions of 9/11 amateur footage it was incredibly tame. Watch the video

Would you not agree that compared to 9/11 this was quite tame though?

One video you see the guy filming in the most middle classes English way paused for a good few seconds and then said "oh dear"

In one The Guardian posted the guy filming says "Did it just blow up?". No, the massive fire and huge plume of smoke is it just firing out fuel for the lolz, it'll still fly ok.

Archived